What's ZH fans listening to now!?

Originally posted by FataMorgana
Thanks, ProgMetalFan! :)

NP~Power of Omens "Only a Dream" on mp3.com

When will this cd ever come out?!?!?

Stacy

How cool!! :D

Well after all of the problems we were having with the artwork layout and text changes, everything has finally been completed. The CD is finally at the pressing plant according to Deron (MetalAges) and with a 2-3 week turn around time from the plant, we should finally see this CD becoming a reality hopefully no later than the week of February 14-15. I am working on getting an actual release date from Deron, and as soon as I have one, I will post it up on our forum and our website. ;)

I know this has been way too long of a wait...but it's time...finally!! :cool:

Glad to see you're still listening Stacy. :) :) :)

~D

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan
Great choice, Dave! "Trademark" is simply gorgeous. Eric Johnson is one of my favorite guitarists. Can't wait to get your new cd!

Cool thanks!!!!
I absolutely LOVE Eric Johnson's playing.... He has the most incredible phrasing and tone!!! :cool:

I'm glad you're looking forward to our new disc as well...I've been dieing for this thing to come out already.... hehehe

:)
~D

Originally posted by Dave - Power of Omens
Cool thanks!!!!
I absolutely LOVE Eric Johnson's playing.... He has the most incredible phrasing and tone!!! :cool:

I'm glad you're looking forward to our new disc as well...I've been dieing for this thing to come out already.... hehehe

:)
~D

Once again I have to compliment your listenening selection. "NM156" is one of my favorite Queensryche tracks... so bizarre and avant-garde... I was frightened the first time I heard it... :lol:

And yes, I am looking forward to the new one... it's been FOREVER! And if "With These Words" is any indication... this is going to be one monster of an album!

Originally posted by ProgMetalFan
Once again I have to compliment your listenening selection. "NM156" is one of my favorite Queensryche tracks... so bizarre and avant-garde... I was frightened the first time I heard it... :lol:

And yes, I am looking forward to the new one... it's been FOREVER! And if "With These Words" is any indication... this is going to be one monster of an album!

Thanks for the very cool compliment!!!! :D

You know, NM156 has always been a favorite of mine, in fact, when we were asked to do one of the QR tribute CDs, it was a toss up between that song and the one we actually did (Screaming in Digital)
...Maybe we should of done the "live" version where they actually combined both of those songs...hehehe ;)

~D