When do you listen Ensiferum?

Darklands

New Metal Member
Jul 13, 2012
I like to listen it when i go running in the woods. The feeling that you get when listening Ensiferum in the middle of the forest alone is just out of this world!
You feel like you are in some fantasy world!

And btw im from Finland so we have lots of forests and lakes here. Cant wait for autumn and the dark nights i spend running in the forest while listening Ensiferum.

When i listen to Ensiferum? Mmh.. When i play on computer, when i hang out with friends, when i'm alone, when i want to play guitar...just every moment of the day :rofl:... Hail Ensiferum from Italy!

Hi :) i like to listen Ensiferum while i travel by train (every day to go to the university), when i walk or run for long distances, when i am sad or tired, Ensiferum are as a good medicine, there is something magic in their music. bye! :)

Besides everywhere/all the time, I find listening to the music particularly pleasing when reading historical fiction (for example Tim Severin's Viking trilogy) :)

I don't have a specific activity with which I've linked Enska, and I try to listen to their music a little as possible, since they're my favorite band and I don't want it to lose it's magic!

But my best experience with Ensiferum was when I was departing from my short trip to Finland, and the "ooo" chanting part of the Longest Journey kicked in, in my mp3, just as the airplane was taking off, and I had an awesome view of Helsinki with that unbelievable melody in my ears! :worship:

Can't wait to visit Suomi egain!

I really like to listen to "Into Battle" before any important exams at university, and it fucking works! :D But recently I listen to any Ensiferum song at any-time like to-pub, from-pub, while driving, and mainly at our forest-cottage while sitting in the garden drinking beer. :) Their music just rocks.

Anywhere and everywhere :D

I agree on the running in the Finnish forests though. It's great!

Where I live it is very open countryside, very rugged hills with heather. So it helps conjure up imagery of Ensiferum songs, from the past agreed with Darklands about forests too. I can imagine dense ancient forest when I listen to Ensiferum, also winter time is great for their music snow and occasionally being able to see the Aurora Borealis. :D