When is the Wacken 2001 DVD release??

Karsten

Oct 3, 2002
Visit site
Anyone with an official word on this ??

I cannot believe it really takes that long..Saxon played together with Priest last christmas in London and although this show was several months later than the Wacken Open Air, they already released their DVD months ago!!!

Will the DVD be in the stores for the tour in january??

i wonder if, as part of a special feature section they would put together the video clips previously available on the now impossible to find Power and the Glory Anthology? maybe even including the Unleash the Beast and Dogs of War clip too. That would be cool indeed.

Is it a dvd in Wacken 2001 live?! I didn't knew a shit about the dvd!:cry:...and where did you found that info?

Well,

there's gonna be a DVD release of the Saxon Wacken Headlining performance from last year...But this is by no means a well kept secret, the only secret to date is when they'll release this goodie...

Can't wait to see and hear Saxon 2001, stronger than ever...get that damn thing out to the shops!

Karsten

Thanks Karsten. Didn't knew anything about the DVD, but it doesn't matter because i'm gonna buy it anyway! :D

According to german amazon (www.amazon.de) there's some sort of Saxon DVD release supposed to take place tomorrow..The title is

DVD Saxon - Rock Has Landed - It's Alive [UK IMPORT]

No additional info unfortunately...

Is this the Wacken live DVD???

Best

Karsten

Originally posted by Karsten
According to german amazon (www.amazon.de) there's some sort of Saxon DVD release supposed to take place tomorrow..The title is

DVD Saxon - Rock Has Landed - It's Alive [UK IMPORT]

No additional info unfortunately...

Is this the Wacken live DVD???

Best

Karsten

I think that one is the 10th Aniversary tour re-packaged and put onto DVD. Well worth a purchase.

Well...I think it's some sort of new release of some old stuff, just under a different name though...much like the 2 dozens of different "Best of Saxon" CDs that were released over the years...

I highly doubt that O/D Saxons record company invest a huge amount of money to have one of their shows professionally filmed and release this thing on DVD....If they are looking to make any sort of profit out of such a project, they should drop this silly idea asap....Let's face it, they would sell maybe a few hundred DVDs and this is not worth the effort nor the time...