When people DURR they really do HURR DURR

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
Got this in my email:

Hi
i have a problem with my nuendo. Im using m-audio usb midi key board and a Behringer usb mixer in a window xp desktop. i have done everything i could but couldn't monitor my midi recordings. I mean i can't hear any sound come out from the system but d meter indicates that signals go in from the midi controller.
When i first hook it up i heard sound come out but wit a great latency. So i was trying to get out of d latency and mess the whole system up. Now i cant even hear any sound what exactly Im i doing wrong.

My reply:

It's probably a problem with the software you stole you fucking thief.

In the middle of those 2 emails I get this on my phone though:

Phone Call.mp3

GOD DAMN IT DON'T ASK ME HOW TO USE YOUR FUCKING CRACKED HORSE SHIT SOFTWARE.

what makes you think the software is pirated?

edit. why do i never read threads before posting in them?

OFC there is also a tiny possiblity that someone spent so much on Nuendo that he couldn't afford to buy any better hardware and had to go with M Audio and Behringer...

Why would (hypothetically) someone spend 1800 dollers on software and only a fraction of that on everything else?

Thats why i said "tiny possibility" ;)

It would be like selling your house and going homeless just to buy a newest model Ferrari, then sleeping in it and telling the police "i am homeless so i have to sleep in my car"...

The first thought in the officers mind would be "that dirty unshaven smelly homeless bum stole the car".

Still... the possibility of the guy actually owning the car while very small, is higher than 0 - much stranger things happen in this world even now.