M-Audio Fast Track Pro USB question (help)

reneisgod

Rene
Aug 28, 2006
Scotland
en-gb.facebook.com
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/M-Audio-Fast-...yZ123445QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ok what im looking to do, I control samples on my laptop via a midi foor controller, now the laptop is pritty shitty with a shitty soundcard, ok i know i plug stright into the m audio midi port but does the audio signal from my PC then come right back out the m audio outputs ?

hope that makes sence

basically

foot controller - midi - PC

Pc (sampler) back out to m audio outs?

im not sure if the outputs can only be used if say u had a guitar or miced plugged into the thing to start with ?

anyone know about this sont wanna waste my cash and find out it cant do this.

if i understand you correctly the answer is yes. midi pedal in to the fast track then the sound from your sampler will come out of the audio outputs of the fast track. you will just need to route the midi in to the sampler meaning make sure they are on the same midi channel. hope that helps.

if i understand you correctly the answer is yes. midi pedal in to the fast track then the sound from your sampler will come out of the audio outputs of the fast track. you will just need to route the midi in to the sampler meaning make sure they are on the same midi channel. hope that helps.

cheers, i kinda figured it must work but i jsut had to make sure