M Audio Soundcard/Interface Help Needed Fast!

Andy Sneap said:
shes a sheep!!!!
Actually Hopkins I've got a M Audio Audiophile 24/96 you can have dirt cheap if you need it.

Are you a taffy sheep shagger then?? I live in Derbyshire so I can relate!!
badsheep.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not you as well, I used to get this off Lee all the time!

Regarding the audiophile, how much do you want and is it the one with the breakout box?

no its not got the breakout box, I've had it in a blue and white G3, its only a stereo card. I thought it was faulty so I sent back to M Audio, but apparently its fine so I think I've got a fault on one of the mac PCI slots.
I'll check out prices if you are still interested

baaaaaaa for now

Now we all know that new zealanders are the absolute kings of sheep shagging!! :headbang: :erk:

don't make me bust out the personal photo collection now :loco:

p.s- I seem to remember a 'red dwarf' ad where the cast just insulted kiwi's as part of a promo and mentioned sheep-shagging, twas quite good actually (in hindsight)

Genius Gone Insane said:
Isn't the Delta 1010LT mostly RCA inputs? I'm looking at a picture of it and maybe I'm brand new, but isn't that going to make things kind of difficult?
Yes, but I've not had one problem with it. I use an RCA to 1/4 snake, and for the two XLR's I have adapters for RCA or 1/4.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Everyone keeps trying to sell me things... Are you all really broke? hehe
I have about $2500 saved up and nothing to spend it on, I just figured it'd be a good chance to sell my card and use the money to help upgrade ;)

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Nah, its not a problem... just use an adapter... they're not expensive...

How much are you asking, considering I live in the UK so the mail costs will be steep... ;)
I don't know really. $150 seems like it'd be a decent price, that's like $100 less than I paid for it, that'd end up being like £80 I think. SHipping would probably be a bitch though :/