pod x3 and m-audio interface.help

Sep 15, 2008
i´m very tired of bad records with my podx3...i haven´t soundcard in my pc and then i record via usb with pod x3. when i record with pod, recorded track in nuendo is a bit compressed, weak, smooth, i dont know the reason...(i´m thinking that could be nuendo problem but i dont know...).

i´m thinking to buy m-audio interface and connect podx3->m-audio and m-audio-pc, using m-audio like soundcard interface.
will i get better sound? i think, yes.
what is the better output i have to connect podx3 to m-audio??? S/PDIF???

ok, and my second question: difference between M-AUDIO FIREWIRE and M-AUDIO USB interfaces...???????????????????

i like FAST TRACK PRO and FAST TRACK ULTRA:
http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=products.family&ID=USBinterfaces

some help and thanks,

narcossintese said:
Dude, you should really stop making new threads. It´s becoming annoying.
I´ve already told you, I´m 99% sure that there´s nothing wrong with your equipment, you just suck at mixing. Stop thinking that you'll sound like Andy Sneap on Rise To Addiction, Joey Sturgis on 7 Days Away, Jocke Scog on Clawfinger or Matt on March Hare just because you have a POD. It won´t happen just as much as I can´t play like James Hetfield just because we have the same guitar model. Instead of creating another thread here asking the same thing or trying to find a piece of gear to blame, you should start reading and learning about mixing. Everyone here is trying to be polite but, holy shit, you´re almost asking for flaming.

LOLLERGIGGLES

Dude, you should really stop making new threads. It´s becoming annoying.
I´ve already told you, I´m 99% sure that there´s nothing wrong with your equipment, you just suck at mixing. Stop thinking that you'll sound like Andy Sneap on Rise To Addiction, Joey Sturgis on 7 Days Away, Jocke Scog on Clawfinger or Matt on March Hare just because you have a POD. It won´t happen just as much as I can´t play like James Hetfield just because we have the same guitar model. Instead of creating another thread here asking the same thing or trying to find a piece of gear to blame, you should start reading and learning about mixing. Everyone here is trying to be polite but, holy shit, you´re almost asking for flaming.

This is to polite for this forum. :lol:

Try again... beat harder. ROFLCOPTERLOLERSKATESASAURAUS :kickass: