When will Anthrax play in San Francisco

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
I know the second leg of the Tour is about start and it's headed for the Eastern seaboard(like a storm) but the question is when the Fuck will the Play here????? And please have the BAYAREA metal bands like Death Angel open not E Town Concrete(sucked) Lamb of God was killer. I was at House of Blues with Death Angel and tha show was the Shit........ Neo rocked ... That would bring the crowd and the noise...........Any Bay Area Anthrax headsout there ?????

NO The last time they played was in 2002 Remember the day the Raiders got screwed against the Patriots... They opened for Judas Priest at the Warfield..Best Fucking show i've seen in a while.....Anthrax also played in Sac anyone go to that Show??????? Was in July this year..... Late!!!! Machinehead this friday in SF anyone going???

thraxx said:
NO The last time they played was in 2002 Remember the day the Raiders got screwed against the Patriots...

hmmm I distinctly remember that, except that the Patriots beat the Raiders fair and square, (it wasnt a fumble it was an incomplete pass read the rules) you gotta love a ref who knows his rules inside and out. Wasnt that the beginning of the end for the Chokeland Raiders.

sick_sick_sicks said:
thraxx said:
NO The last time they played was in 2002 Remember the day the Raiders got screwed against the Patriots...

hmmm I distinctly remember that, except that the Patriots beat the Raiders fair and square, (it wasnt a fumble it was an incomplete pass read the rules) you gotta love a ref who knows his rules inside and out. Wasnt that the beginning of the end for the Chokeland Raiders.

Dude you are smokin crack...... AGAIN.........GO back to your room and lock yourself up...... it was fumble and the world knows it.