when will be on sale cds,dvds,new tees

angeloflight

New Metal Member
Jun 26, 2003
thank god i found u guys i love iron maiden.when will u sale all ur cover songs and ur own stuff i want both?and willu be making dvds?also wil u be making more tees with a lady maiden in short sleeve?you should make number of the beast,killers,iron maiden,trooper ones those are cool pictures from albums and songs.or at least the life after death i live in miami,fl its bloody hot here i need short sleeve.i,am also want to know if come to miami.you guys sound great you should tour with the boys.good luck. up your irons.

I Could Use Some Women Maiden Cover Tunes I Wish There Were More Girl Bands Doing Covers.plese Ladies Put Out Some Maiden Stuff Idea..........a Double Side Live Album With All The Maiden Songs.that Would Rule.okay Some Songs Theres To Many.a Dvd Or A Bunch Of Them I Would Buy All Of Them.chicks Rule.

yes, yes yes yes and yes.

We are working on all of the above but since our revenue is under $100,000 per year, we can't really hire a separate marketing / PR dept to handle all of those details. We must fit it into all our other stuff ola right now and there is very little time to go around. My girls keep very very very busy and sometimes do not sleep...but thank you for the suggestions....a female Number of the Beast would be great especially if she has a big rack. Keep throwing artwork our way guys and it will happen sooner.

True........to Be In A Band It Takes Hard Work Theres More Than Just Concerts And Cds To The Madness.tell The Ladies They Need There Sleep So They Can Have There Mines Clear Of All Shit We Go Thrue Alot In Life.meditation Can Help.another Idea To Work With Some Dude That Does Magic That Would Be Cool In A Dvd Like Maiden Did.i Guess The Money Would Be A Problem Hell When They See And Hear How Good Ur Girls Are The World Will Bow Down And Kiss There Butts.i,ll Be The First In Line.i Love The Use Of A Usa Flag After What Happen In 9/11 That Would Be A Nice Touch.using Fire And Fireworks In The The Years Ahead.for Now All U Need Is To Put Out Ur Cds And Dvds.then We Can Call Those Assholes At Mtv And The Cool Dudes At Vh1 And Damend There Videos. Stay Heavy.

Brucie Chickinson said:
yes, yes yes yes and yes.

We are working on all of the above but since our revenue is under $100,000 per year, we can't really hire a separate marketing / PR dept to handle all of those details. We must fit it into all our other stuff ola right now and there is very little time to go around. My girls keep very very very busy and sometimes do not sleep...but thank you for the suggestions....a female Number of the Beast would be great especially if she has a big rack. Keep throwing artwork our way guys and it will happen sooner.

Yeah, the gals have been burning the candle at both ends and in the middle for a while. That's one of the reasons I like them so much. Where others pause, they charge right in kicking *ss and taking names...
:headbang:

BTW, that's the closest thing to a request I've seen in a while. I expect Doc Midnight to be all over this, but I might take a shot if time allows...

Of course, Jen, you remember what happened the last time you made a request...
;)

umbrides.jpg