When will the band come to Russia?

hoblin

I know what I do..©
May 22, 2006
Moscow, Russia
Hi 2 all, people, i'm russian fan of Amon Amarth. Band is very famous in our city, and i want to know, when will they come to Moscow. Please answer, i'm really interested in it..

Foralltid said:
Amon Amarth will never come to Russia because you touch yourself at night.

:Smug:
What you say about? If you try to say something bad then read!

Suck Lucifer's dick, stupid ass hole of elephant!
You are stupid peace of shit:mad:

Mork said:
Well they did a VERY long North America tour not so long ago. In the studio now, I'm sure they'll do a show, if not in Russia, somewhere within decent travelling distance after the CD is released..
Thank you.

considering you live in mainland Europe you should try and get to Germany and see them at Wacken this August. im not sure how likely it is they will come to Russia, but you should try and make Wacken as it will probably be the nearest place you will see them for awhile.

hoblin said:
What you say about? If you try to say something bad then read!

Suck Lucifer's dick, stupid ass hole of elephant!
You are stupid peace of shit:mad:

i loved this so much i called my buddy a "stupid ass hole of elephant", he just gave me a concerned look and said, "dude, go easy on the weed for a while." my fit of uncontrollable laughter didn't help my case any either.

hoblin said:
Hi 2 all, people, i'm russian fan of Amon Amarth. Band is very famous in our city, and i want to know, when will they come to Moscow. Please answer, i'm really interested in it..

Чувак!!!
Если они до Нас (Посмотри тут с боку где я живу) добрались, то до вас обязательно доедут.

Corporal McDick said:
Чувак!!!
Если они до Нас (Посмотри тут с боку где я живу) добрались, то до вас обязательно доедут.
АААА!!! Русский! :kickass: :headbang:
Есть! Слу.. ну а когда приедут-то к нам Амоны? :)
я нихрена не понимаю чё они тут пишут, эти иностранцы :D

Pethical said:
It will happen. maybe not the next album tour but possibly the one after?

By then they may retire ;)

Realistically, how many dates/places could they draw/get down there?

No one wants to lose any $$$ and is actually hoping to make some. At least they break even with the state tours. Tour in australia is for those with deep packets willing to take a risks out of love for the band/their music. If I were a band I would just stick to festivals as that's where they actually make some money. The tours, well, they've gained as much as they can from them, now it's time to kick back and relax.