When Worlds Collide

thanx for taking the time to listen, I'm making a point to check out every band listed on this forum, so I promise to get a review of yours a.s.a.p.!

on a related note, I am currently working on a new project of a more progressive mode, and my limited vocal style wont handle it. If any of you sing in a very melodic metal style ala rob halford, john west, rob rock, etc... and are interested in doing some online recording send me an email and I'll give you a link to the stuff i'm currently working on... it's in a very rough form right now but it's a combination of heavy old school riffs, tons of orchestrated strings and time and riff changes that happen constantly, while trying to retain a very catchy melodic side... kind of like progressive music for people who despise noodling.

I think this could be a great forum if we all make a point to listen to each other... and I'll be doing the best I can!

:headbang: :headbang: TWEAKAGE OF THE STRINGS!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang:

nice shredding in the beginning of Angel of Mercy.,.,.,sounds like some Rammstein influence on the guitars.,.,.,cool shit.,.,.

I've updated the page with more new songs - 12 total free downloads - check out The Curse of Marie Beauchamp - it's a great Maiden influenced track of Swamp prog. www.mp3.com/vernon_walker

Also have revamped the site at http://lycanthrope.hypermart.net as a great place for all recording artists to hang out and collaborate and/or critique each other's work. Trust me, if you are a member of the board, your work will be listened to and honestly reviewed. It's just been revamped so it's kind of slow at the moment, but will get busy quick!