When???

NATAS666 said:
is the new Testament gonna be out?? And "when" are they gonna play some shows in New England?? :confused:
Heard that the core music is written/recorded, but that was second-hand, so I'm spec'lating. I have no idea on the lead work -- if it's recorded, if it's even written, who's done it/will do it, etc... I'm as anxious as you, dude...

And, I can't see Metal Mike, living in NJ, to become a full blown member. But what the hell do I know. You can bet that I'll keep sober, just enough:D , to ask these of the Testa-dudes come the Memorial Day Weekend shows...

NP -- Death Angel -- Spirit

Insania said:
Heard that the core music is written/recorded, but that was second-hand, so I'm spec'lating. I have no idea on the lead work -- if it's recorded, if it's even written, who's done it/will do it, etc... I'm as anxious as you, dude...

And, I can't see Metal Mike, living in NJ, to become a full blown member. But what the hell do I know. You can bet that I'll keep sober, just enough:D , to ask these of the Testa-dudes come the Memorial Day Weekend shows...

NP -- Death Angel -- Spirit

Im not real anxious about the new Testament album its just I hate it when bands take more than 2 1/2 years to release an album of "new" material.I also hate it more when bands avoid playing shows in my area and spend most of their time touring Europe.Testament havnt played a show in MA since the Demonic tour.Thats ridiculous!!!

SAZZ said:
try living in ME. dont even think they played here & if they did i was to young to drive to the show

MA aint much better than ME dude.Where in ME are u?? Joe Belladonna is playing in Portland next month and Cannibal Corpse will be in Portland in August.

NATAS666 said:
MA aint much better than ME dude.Where in ME are u?? Joe Belladonna is playing in Portland next month and Cannibal Corpse will be in Portland in August.
i live in Waterville. i remeber driving to Boston to see S.T & Infectious Grooves. great concert. i think it was at the Avalon

SAZZ said:
i live in Waterville. i remeber driving to Boston to see S.T & Infectious Grooves. great concert. i think it was at the Avalon

CC will also be at the Bombshelter in Manchester,NH in July

NATAS666 said:
Im not real anxious about the new Testament album its just I hate it when bands take more than 2 1/2 years to release an album of "new" material.I also hate it more when bands avoid playing shows in my area and spend most of their time touring Europe.Testament havnt played a show in MA since the Demonic tour.Thats ridiculous!!!

Well NATAS666...I can see your point...considering the fact that Testament haven't had ANY obstacles hindering the writing of their new album since the release of the Gathering:Smug:

Feeble human wasting space....Retardation and insensitivity run rampant!

let the TESTAguys do their homeworks. I'm pretty sure we'll have a kick ass thingie between our hands in late 2004 - beginning of 2005. I'll wait. Also, I hope they'll hang out with some certain mr. Murphy, James, once again.

That would be cool ;)

Just saw this over on Blabbermouth. Notice he says starting to mix the new Testament CD "soon".

Veteran German thrashers KREATOR will enter Backstage Studios in Derbyshire, England with producer Andy Sneap on May 21 to record 12 Songs for the group's long-awaited new studio album, tentatively due in the fall. Commented Sneap: "I am currently being held captive in Essen Germany, I figured if I start digging the tunnel with the spoon provided, empty the dirt in the courtyard and leave by night, the Germans will never know. Hopefully I should have escaped in time to mix the new TESTAMENT album soon. I am currently printing a new passport, perfecting my German and planning my route to the Swiss boarder. Oh yeah, and the songs sound great also. [Guitarist/vocalist] Mille's discovered how to use an 8-track so they're surprising well prepared, good stuff!"

Nothing in the way over these last 6 yrs...and a new Kreator -- that will make my day, too. I also didn't think that Sneap was gonna do the Testament work, that he was already stockpiled. Maybe someone will confirm, but I believe Eric can/will/does much of the pre-production/engineering/mixing stuff himself...eh?