Testament New Engalnd shows

Aug 2, 2003
When was the last time Testament played a show in New England?? Im pretty sure the closest they came to here was back in 99 or 2000 when they played in New Jersey.Or maybe they played NY back in May with Halford.Im still kind of pissed that their show(and tour) with Halford was cancelled in May right before they were gonna play in Worcester,MA.Anyways,Testament needs to get their asses over hear and play some shows in the Boston area.To often New England is overlooked by some bands when it comes to touring.

Yeah! I hear ya!! The last TestAmenT show I saw was August 13th of 99 or 2000, whatever year that show was at Birch Hill in Jersey with Lombardo on drums!
(the one you are talking about - Im not at home so I cant tell you the exact year)
I do know this. It was Friday the 13th and it was on what would have been Alfred Hitchcock's 100th birthday!

Hey Agents of Brutality, where are you located?
I'm 10 minutes North of Providence/50 minutes South of Boston.

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
Yeah! I hear ya!! The last TestAmenT show I saw was August 13th of 99 or 2000, whatever year that show was at Birch Hill in Jersey with Lombardo on drums!
(the one you are talking about - Im not at home so I cant tell you the exact year)
I do know this. It was Friday the 13th and it was on what would have been Alfred Hitchcock's 100th birthday!

Hey Agents of Brutality, where are you located?
I'm 10 minutes North of Providence/50 minutes South of Boston.

Hey man.This is Chris,Eric Paone's friend(trip to NJ to see Nuke-(John's asthma attack).I just joined this forum a few days ago.And I found out your screename from Eric.He told me that u posted some stuff about Nuke here.Also,Im on the kreator-terrorzone.de forum.My username is "Lance".

Later