Testament shows

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
hey Deadly Embrace,

I was just wondering how is the release of Testament shows on VHS's coming along? and which show is going to be released first?

If I'm not mistaken, Testament shows can be purchased in the future either through official merchandise site or on tours right?

midlife crisis said:
hey Deadly Embrace,

I was just wondering how is the release of Testament shows on VHS's coming along? and which show is going to be released first?

If I'm not mistaken, Testament shows can be purchased in the future either through official merchandise site or on tours right?

As far as I know know right now, there are plans to release, some "Official Bootlegs", that I have filmed. They are actually going to be Deadlyembrace Video's, straight from Chuck Billy's personal library. It has been talked about, having them signed & numbered by Chuck Billy, himself, a limited edition, & restricted to a certain amount, released. Their should be some appearing before their new album, later this year. Now this is still unofficial, I'm just telling you what I know, as of now. Things could change, so stay tunned...............

Deadly Embrace said:
As far as I know know right now, there are plans to release, some "Official Bootlegs", that I have filmed. They are actually going to be Deadlyembrace Video's, straight from Chuck Billy's personal library. It has been talked about, having them signed & numbered by Chuck Billy, himself, a limited edition, & restricted to a certain amount, released. Their should be some appearing before their new album, later this year. Now this is still unofficial, I'm just telling you what I know, as of now. Things could change, so stay tunned...............

I see. Also, as far as I understand, the Testament shows be released in the backwards chronological order, right? Ex. 2000-1999-1998 and so on up till 88. :)

One more thing, is it possible that Testament may put out a box set consisting of let's say uhm 4-6 biggest shows they have done?