Where are all the ultra-fanatic fans?

Necroraven

Nov 21, 2007
I was wondering about those super-fanatics, like the one who cut the letters "COBHC" in his flesh with a razorblade, where are they? I'm pretty sure COB has got a lot of fans like that. Since this is the official messageboard, I thought they'd find their way here. Of course there was Lady_Laiho, but does somebody else admit being a freak, or are you all just good at pretending "normal"? :popcorn:

No one on this forum is a hardcore fan.

Exactly; many a true word spoken in jest... :p
There has to be a fine balance to post on here - you have to like them enuff to bother, but not so much that it's noticable or they'll all rip the piss outta you & run you out of town! Well that's my observation so far..... :D

Yep, some retard writing five letters with a knife on his hand exceeds all the passion that certain people have expressed within the years? Why am I not a HC fan, because I can analyze their music and not lick their asses 100% like a teen? Is Lady Laiho more hardcore fan than me because she's a psychotic Alexi lover (or was). According to my knowledge COB has maybe ~10 to ~20 real HC fans (varying from time to time). I'd consider myself a HC fan since last 7 years. I don't think every move they've made has been for the better, but that doesn't remove the fact.

I wouldn't consider anyone a HC fan no matter how much he digs them if he doesn't contribute to the interactive zine, and I don't know about Asian and Oceanian citizens who have the language barrier and are thus unable to visit here. Some are not online-active like me but they exist. Some became great guitar players because of COB and some of them I'd count in as well. I could name a bunch some of who even use this forum these times. Just liking the music or cutting yourself or being obsessed with Alexi is not enough.

Of course I don't think anyone disagrees with Joonas being the biggest or at least one of the biggest fans on this forum, but with the opening post I basically meant the "freak" and über-obsessed fans, like the razorblade guy.

Son, i meant your moms cock.
So it was you all the time... son of a bitch. But yeah, this is also the shit I think when someone mentions ultrahypersuperultimatederpsterfans.
Of course I don't think anyone disagrees with Joonas being the biggest or at least one of the biggest fans on this forum...
At the moment I think the biggest fan is nunofrg.

When you look at the collections, I'd say cobhcjpf is one of the biggest fans. He spends hundreds of euros on every single version of a cd. And he's seen them live quite a lot of times as well.

Truth is people are different and show their passion in different ways and it's difficult to determine who is hardcore / obsessed / determined / dedicated fan.