Where are the others?

_Zsuzsa_

Dumbo
Sep 15, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
I miss EFF (he rarely comes here nowdays), Kuvasz, MagSec4 (even tho I know he's on a trip in Europe )... and actually I'm quite sure they just ran away from this stupidness :mad:
I think it's enough of these useless 150post/day behaviour!
Please elders join with me :cry: Or at least try to convince Mark to create a separate "idiotism" board...

I was wondering the same today so making this topic was a great idea I must say :tickled:

I am wondering where gothErika went, I almost never see her post anymore....
crap.gif

Johanna said:
I was wondering the same today so making this topic was a great idea I must say :tickled:

I am wondering where gothErika went, I almost never see her post anymore....
crap.gif
damn, this counting thing went REALLY far :lol:
3 people thought the SAME thing :lol:

(and i was the first one to do something about it! hoorray for me! :lol: )

About erika, she really disappeared from the net, i've seen her sometime ago in person, but she's really missing from the face of the earth! :p

I know where they are : they're in your ass !!!
I'm definitely sorry for being too funny, but I guess I've drunk a little too much tonight... Anyway what's the bigdil ? I don't give a fuck, so stay metal, guys !

@the queen of paquitos: heh, i haven't been around that much cause i'm on my mom's computer (mine is supposed to be ready in an hour from the RMA --though that's what they've been saying for two weeks)

but yeah i've been considering sending all this shit to hell, i mean it's really nowhere near fun to spend 10mins hunting for the 2 or 3 last good threads in a front page with a dozen counting threads, a toilet flush one, another one about what your cat's fucking anal tract looks like, and so on
and have in mind my mom's computer is a crappy p133 which can barely handle winamp and explorer at the same time, so it HURTS to read a thread...

i absolutely agree with you Zsu, as i've stated yesterday in one of those crap threads

edit: elder my ass :-D