where are the tabs

haha im not that retarted, its just that sumone on here had all children of bodom and sinergy tabs i thought maybe sumone else here would have done opeth or sumthing

Ultimateguitar hasn't updated their powertabs in years, so if you're looking for a tab of Beneath the Mire, Karma, Hours of Wealth, Baying of the Hounds, and probably some others done in the last year or two I'm forgetting you're stuck with the sometimes horrendous guitar pro attempts/copies. www.powertabs.net ftw

Btw, this has taught me that antipunk13 is on my list of people to send camel turds for christmas. I like when people directly copy hours and hours of work, make a couple changes like putting it in the wrong tuning (and/or add drums), and then write their name as the person who transcribed it huge on the tab.

hahahahahha...that's me...granted those tabs are pretty old and are in the wrong tuning, but I assure you I didn't steal anyone else's tab...I listened and transcribed just as you do.

hahahahahha...that's me...granted those tabs are pretty old and are in the wrong tuning, but I assure you I didn't steal anyone else's tab...I listened and transcribed just as you do.

Yeah, maybe I was too hasty in accusing you there cause so many shitheads have done it in the past. Some of the noodlier riffs are pretty radically different. No camel turds for you. :p

Well, thanks for absolving me lol...yes, I know what you mean about stealing tabs and taking credit for them. About the tuning for many of the songs on GR, I know I've seen somewhere where Mike says a lot of them are in open Dm, but I am also aware that you say that tuning is DADFAE...just wondering the reasons why you think this. I'm not saying you're wrong or anything; but it seems the riffs are pretty much playable in either tuning. Upon review of my submitted tabs (there are only two of them), some of those riffs are just wrong hahaha.

Well, thanks for absolving me lol...yes, I know what you mean about stealing tabs and taking credit for them. About the tuning for many of the songs on GR, I know I've seen somewhere where Mike says a lot of them are in open Dm, but I am also aware that you say that tuning is DADFAE...just wondering the reasons why you think this. I'm not saying you're wrong or anything; but it seems the riffs are pretty much playable in either tuning. Upon review of my submitted tabs (there are only two of them), some of those riffs are just wrong hahaha.

They ring a bunch of open E strings in "Harlequin Forest" and even play harmonics across all the strings at once in one section, which was where I became 99% sure of it - then when I saw them live on the GR tour I was in the very front row for part of the set and was watching Mikael's fingers VERY intently throughout their playing Baying of the Hounds and could tell he was playing open E strings on the arpeggios in that weird happy sounding acoustic bit in the middle. Isolation years also has a lot of arpeggios involving the open high E. So yah, it's 100% for sure DADFAE even though you can play basically all of some of the songs in DADFAD.

They ring a bunch of open E strings in "Harlequin Forest" and even play harmonics across all the strings at once in one section, which was where I became 99% sure of it - then when I saw them live on the GR tour I was in the very front row for part of the set and was watching Mikael's fingers VERY intently throughout their playing Baying of the Hounds and could tell he was playing open E strings on the arpeggios in that weird happy sounding acoustic bit in the middle. Isolation years also has a lot of arpeggios involving the open high E. So yah, it's 100% for sure DADFAE even though you can play basically all of some of the songs in DADFAD.

Thanks for the insight. I wish I had payed more attention to the fingering when I saw them, and I was in the front row for the whole show haha...