Where can I buy Battle Metal?

It is proving difficult...I usually use Play.com but they're sold out. To be honest...I haven't really looked anywhere else yet though. I should really have bought it at BOA...didn't think at the time!!

I think I got my copy on Amazon. I somewhat remember them selling them at Bloodstock O.A. Your best bet is ebay or somewhere.

Edit: have you checked the Century Media website?

I bought mine at media markt .. so since you are moving there just goto any CD store that has a big metal selection, like the place I mentioned.. if not. There are 60 million online German metal stores and shiping is cheap

Im looking for that album too, it could help a little bit if you guys could give a link where i can order it. Thanks

everywhere, if you look close enough... there are many mailorders and shops who sell it...unless your from mars, it should be no problem to find it somewhere!

turisas is awesome, but unfortunately ive not seen the CD in stores here in the US yet

the only way i could get it here is order it in none of the shops have it or ven had it they didn 1 of the shops didn even kno what band i was on about when i asked for it i had to spell the name for em lol: