Where can I find Alexei´s boots?

mmmhh... in alexis wardrobe maybe? :Smug:

how about the alexi complete-set!!
including; enamel like alexi, military dog-marks, the chains, tatoo like alexi, and last but not least; those frickin boots!!
I should release that and become a rich guy in about a week...

I feel like in one of those teenie mags, with the extra fashion pages which offer the cool shirts those yellow-bellies wear in the photo-love story.

TIP-Doppelkeks said:
mmmhh... in alexis wardrobe maybe? :Smug:

how about the alexi complete-set!!
including; enamel like alexi, military dog-marks, the chains, tatoo like alexi, and last but not least; those frickin boots!!
I should release that and become a rich guy in about a week...

I feel like in one of those teenie mags, with the extra fashion pages which offer the cool shirts those yellow-bellies wear in the photo-love story.

:lol:

Don't forget the dog tags!

bobvex said:
comes complets with camo pants, and long hair wig
Each sold seperately.
Batteries not included.

I read "boobs" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I've got New Rock boots too, bought them like 7 years ago in a store in my hometown where I haven't seen any New Rocks since then ...but I'm sure you can order them online. ;)

Viva México!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:
Please handle me the links of the store where they sale the articles. XD
Porfavor pasenme los links de la tienda donde venden los artículos. XD

The Lantern Nut said:
Well, I've got New Rock boots too, bought them like 7 years ago in a store in my hometown where I haven't seen any New Rocks since then ...but I'm sure you can order them online. ;)
Yeah, a friend of mine ordered them from some german online store like a year and a half ago I think. Can't remember the name of the store though..

the only boots i would get from NEW rock are the lower ones, becasue they are more comfy. I'd also be using them for concerts, becasue they are non slip, and solid as fuck.

www.newrockstore.com/zona1/catalog/default.php

something like this

220_IT_NO_NE_RE_TOB_NE_E14.jpg

or these, i like these better, the toe is less girl-shoe looking
654_ITA_NE_NOM_NEGR.jpg

Oh no, not the lower ones. They're Frankenstein-like shoes. Or maybe more like those Bart Simpson was forced to put on once (along with those glasses and that stickky thing on his hair)

egonomic666 said:
extender, what the fuck is that in your avatar pretty metal lol is it someones torn off face ?
If I remember correctly, it's the head of a man who TRIED to commit suicide with a shotgun. I'm kinda bored with it, but since I don't have a better (idea for an) avatar pic, I'll keep this one for the time being.