Where can I find a pair of boots?

Sven Pakkanen

Ein Windir
I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I honestly don't know where to put it. This is quite embarrassing, but I can't find a pair of boots I like. I want a pair of combat boots that aren't outrageously priced. I don't want anything gaudy with studs or anything, just a straightforward pair of boots for a metalhead. I recently owned a pair of navy issue boots that I liked just fine, but after 4 years they fell apart and it's time to get some new ones, but the store I got them in is no longer around. Anyone have any ideas? Under $100 would be good, under $70 great, and please no zippers.

w5685.jpg

I wear these

Aren't there any army surplus stores around where you live? Those places usually have them used in pretty good shape and pretty cheap.

edit: oops, just saw that you said that the store where you got your other ones closed down. I'm assuming that was an army surplus store. Not sure how to help you then. I've seen ones on ebay for well under $100 though.

mmm you don't necessarily have to be near a base to have an army surplus store. there are tons in Los Angeles (and the nearest bases are at least twenty miles away)

also, some sports outlet stores will have pretty good, combat-ish looking boots