Looking like a nazi with tall boots

Melkoroth

New Metal Member
Feb 4, 2017
So i bought a nice pair of tall leather boots and i noticed that while wearing them and having my camo pants tucked in i kinda look like a nazi. I live in a "colorful" city and looking like a "nazi" can be a problem here. Would you consider someone with camo pants tucked in combats boots to look like a nazi ? Weird question but i want to know if its just me .

This all depends where you Live. If you live in the USA in the south, I would think you just like to hunt.
I live in Slovakia in a city with large roma gypsi population. I dont really know if people associate this look with nazis but i got a few weird looks already. We have a one guy in our school who is openly alt right and wears the same type of clothing as me and he seems to not have any problems so maybe im just overthinking this.

More or less, yes. Finish it with a bomber jacket and you're all set. To be honest I personally don't care what people wear, but where I live that would definitely be considered as "nazi"-style.

WTF dude, did you only sign up to a recording/engineering forum to talk about long hair and your looks with combat boots?
I mean, you post in the right section etc, there's nothing wrong to it, but I don't really understand the reasoning behind it ah ah

1) since when camo pants and/ or combat boots are for Nazi? Get your head straight and add 1+1 - those are fucking military clothes unless you shave your head or those are from Hitler army!
2) You are into wrong forum section if you are only concerned about problems like these. Andy Sneap forum is metal RECORDING engineering section on this forum and not for "does this pink bra matches my pubes?" questions unless you mainly participate properly within Andy Sneap forum.

Well it's in the bar so I didn't want to be too harsh, but in fact fuck it, you're right nezvers ah ah
And yup, that's a quite a quote!

Last edited:
Reactions: Delitzsch
Well i just now found out that this is Andy Sneap forum. I dont know how but throught google i got directed here when finding metal forum discussion about random things, sorry.