Where can I find keyboard sheet music for SyX songs?

Kronikle66

Everybody dies alone
Oct 10, 2003
Tallahassee, Florida
Visit site
I've been looking all over google.com for some sheet music to practice with on my keyboard like the Awakenings piano solos. I know I can't do them yet but I'd like to see how complicated they are and practice on them.

So if anyone has a good website to get keyboard sheet music from for Symphony X please tell me! Thanks!

-Kronikle

Look for a midi program (like Encore or whatever) and download midi's from their site (if they're still up that is) there's nothing better than that.

No problem. Btw, take a look at Candlelight Fantasia. There are some pretty easy keyboard parts there (that depends on your skill level, though) I can't really pin point you what page on the sheet because I had to fix my computer and I don't have the files right know. But i'm talking about the part where they're playing slowly and you hear Russell singing along the keyboards (I hope you know wich one i'm talking about). Oh and btw, i'm kicking your ass on that other thread :D hehe, just kidding. Take a look at this site as well if you want to learn scales:

www.looknohands.com