Where can I find lyrics to Opeth songs?

A Reason To Sing

The tomato is a fruit
Nov 28, 2005
Bay Area, California U.S.
Greetings fellow Opeth fans!

Where can I find lyrics to Opeth's work? I can't seem to find them on the main site. Obviously, I really admire Opeth. Fantastic group. The guys are really talented and I have much respect for their music.

Anyhow, to be specific, I was looking for lyrics to ReverieHarlequin Forest. In my opinion it's the best song of the new album. Beautiful stuff.

Rock on.

-Peace

Well, you can find them on the CD booklets. :)

Also if you click on the song title in the homepage. Doesn't seem to work with Ghost Reveries though :/

edit: if you really admire Opeth, I suggest buying their albums.

Yeah, buy the albums and they are on the booklets. Ah, who am I to talk? I still haven't bought all of them, I need to do that but I need a job first.

Anyway, you can always use a search engine! Come on now.

I usually just go to www.darklyrics.com for metal lyrics.

And you are right, Harlequin Forest is the best song on the album. Well, that and Hours of Wealth.

annt said:

Also if you click on the song title in the homepage. Doesn't seem to work with Ghost Reveries though :/

Thank you.:)

That's right. Maybe I should take the time to just quickly copy(type) the lyrics off the book to a word document. I want to put some lyrics on my web blog. With all credit given to the band. of course.

However, please let me know if there are another sources out there.

FRUGiHOYi said:
Yeah, buy the albums and they are on the booklets. Ah, who am I to talk? I still haven't bought all of them, I need to do that but I need a job first.

Anyway, you can always use a search engine! Come on now.

I usually just go to www.darklyrics.com for metal lyrics.

And you are right, Harlequin Forest is the best song on the album. Well, that and Hours of Wealth.

Google and Yahoo weren't of much help. I tried that. :cool: I found some stuff, but they where lyrics from awesome albums like BlackWater Park and Still Life. I'd prefer lyrics to the new album.

Thanks for the site, though. I'll see if I can find something there.

annt said:

I have pretty much all of their stuff. :) With the exception of Damnation and the very first album. I like supporting great bands, too.

MasterOLightning said:
metal-archives.com

Or you could buy the albums, cheapskate.

Why are some of you assuming that I don't own Opeth albums? Dude, I have all albums besides the very first and Damnation. You can alteast read the posts in this thread. The thought of looking in the booklets sliped my mind.

Sheesh.

A Reason To Sing said:
The thought of looking in the booklets sliped my mind.
Jesus. No offence, bud, but why dont you come up with slightly more exciting theme for a thread?

Silent Song said:
it's a good thing you don't run the world :erk:

Man, some of you sure like being complete turds. Forgive me for being human. I rarely look inside booklets. I just pop in the cd and enjoy the stuff. I'll keep in mind, however, for the next time.

You can refrain from being a little ass.

You'd expect a little bit of good coutesy from Opeth fans.....

Ayr said:
Jesus. No offence, bud, but why dont you come up with slightly more exciting theme for a thread?

You think I made this thread just for the heck of it? I honestly didn't pay attention to the booklet. Would some of you wish to hang me?

Give me a break. Everybody likes messing with the new guy, eh? Shit.