where can i find meidum shirts on the net???

Kalmah_is_god

New Metal Member
Dec 1, 2003
San Diego,CA
Visit site
im just looking for a site with MEDIUM shirts, cuz im too small for the large that all these sites supply. Im looking ofr some CoB and Cannibal Corpse shirts...thanks.

BTW, i have been looking for about 2 hours now...and to no avail...i would really appreciate the help. again, thanks

start eating...lol..im only 14, man! it would feel wierd turning 15 and having to wear a L (no offense to those who do..morew power to ya!). thanks for the links but they all seem to be in LARGE their also

im 14 also and was faced w/ the same problem, just buy large, but even large sucks cause the washing machine fucks w/ the shirts, my advice, buy the hooded sweatshirt from www.jsrdirect.com it kicks ass and retains its shape

Kalmah_is_god said:
start eating...lol..im only 14, man! it would feel wierd turning 15 and having to wear a L (no offense to those who do..morew power to ya!). thanks for the links but they all seem to be in LARGE their also

Yeah well for me and Krigloch the Furious is the other way around. Wheres the goddamn 3xs at?