where can i find tabs of nightingale songs

Hmm.. been looking all over the internet for nightingale/unicorn - tabs myself. The song you are looking for is not that hard... Give me your e-mail adress and I will at least send you the chords. They are quite standard really. Should be no problem for you! :)

I`m still searching for a tab of "The Spring", so if anyone knows where to find it....WORD OUT!

Originally posted by Nightfall Overture
Hmm.. been looking all over the internet for nightingale/unicorn - tabs myself. The song you are looking for is not that hard... Give me your e-mail adress and I will at least send you the chords. They are quite standard really. Should be no problem for you! :)

I`m still searching for a tab of "The Spring", so if anyone knows where to find it....WORD OUT!

quite standard sounds excellent since i'm kind of a beginner =)
my email is mikael@lindsten.net

thanks for your help!
...and about that song you wanted, i'm afraid i don't have any idea of where to look :confused:

I think if no one in the forum has tabbed out "The Spring" no one will have done it.
but Anders himself was here in the forum one time (come back please) maybe he has it tabbed?

Originally posted by Nightfall Overture
Oki. I will send you the chords tomorrow. Now I`m of to a beach-party. Finished my exams for this semester today, and it feels GHHHHREEAAATT!!!!!

just wondering, have you sent the chords? ...cause i haven't got them yet...
may be my mail fucking with me, but i thougth i should probably check with you first...

You should have it by now.. Sorry, I forgot about the whole thing :cry:

I also posting the chords here so that someone can correct me if I`m wrong :)

My girlfriend borrows the album right now, so I`m not able to check, but as I recall ; the guitar is tuned down a half step.

Am Em
I`m all alone

C D
Waiting for no one

C D E
I see the daylight fade away...

-------
So, that`s about all you need to know for all the verses... Its the same through out the whole song
-------

Am Em
If I could bring you back
Am C D
If I had the power, I'd give you my world
Em
And my life, you'd have it all
Am Em
But life is not a game
Am C D
And I know the rules and I know I must follow
Em
them every single day

-------
Here`s the chorus:
-------

C D G
I feel that I`m loosing it all
Am C D
There`s nothing left to live for
C D G
I`m ending it all in my dreams
Am C D E
It always seems so easy in my sleep

--------
For the last chorus, don`t play the E at the end of it, as the last part of the song (with drums) starts. Go directly from D to this:
--------

Em Hm
One part of me
C G
That tried to save you from yourself
Am H7
The other let you go and I will
Em Hm
Never deny
C G
That I was walking on the line
Am H7 Em
Of here and nevermore in selfish pride

ENJOY! :headbang:

AAAAARGHHH!! I`ve been editing this post for years now it feels... All the chords are moved to the left side of the screen every fucking time :confused: Hope you can make some sense out of it

Good work, just a few fix ups
It´s tuned down a whole step
Anyone wonder what Am/G means ? it´s an Am with a G in the bass.
Am6 is a plain Am with the finger on the 4th fret on the fourth ( D String ) insted of the second fret ( the is F# )

Enjoy !

Am6 ......Em
I`m all alone

C.................D
Waiting for no one

C.............D......................E
I see the daylight fade away

Am6........................Em
If I could bring you back
Am...............................Am/G............Am/F#
If I had the power, I'd give you my world
Em
And my life, you'd have it all

Am6..................Em
But life is not a game
Am.................................... Am/G ............Am/F#
And I know the rules and I know I must follow
Em
them every single day

Well, there you go Mikael ( I guess that`s your name? ). Thanx Dag; for the fix-ups. Now I know how it is really played, and how to place the chords in their correct place :) I never thought of the ....`s. :rolleyes: *stupid*
I guess I play most of the Nightingale-songs "wrong".. My guitarplaying sounds pretty accurate when comparing to the CDs, but I can`t be sure since there are no tabs to find on the internet.. Any plans of uploading some tabs on your homepage in the future? If not a whole tab, I would love to see the chorus of "Still in the dark".. Can`t figure it out just by listening to the CD...

I´m glad to help.
You won´t get any tabs from me beacuse i don´t understad or read it, neither does Dan ( i think )
But i´m happy to help if someone else will do it
The chorus in "Still in.."
is Dan´s and i don´t know what he´s doing ( he plays all the rythmguitars on that song ).