Where did the CA posters go???

Mar 24, 2005
Christine, Pabla, Steve...is anyone out there?

Can anyone tell us about the new CD and any ETA's?

Hey Steve, what about them Patriots? At least the both the Giants and Vikings suck. Hey there's always next year AGAIN..:Spin:

:wave: hey Janet, you read my mind so it seems... I was gonna make a post about MIA's (including myself, LOL) Now that the Holidays are over is back to normal (or as normal as it gets)

Hmmmmmm, I have no idea what's going on with SP right now... although I have heard some rumors..., better see what Steve-o has to say.

You follow football as well? I just started watching it a little recently... it seemed an OK sport to watch, who knows maybe SOMEDAY i'll become a fan :loco:

Well, I do tend to be pyschic (and totally psycho) around the full moon, not to mention I've been gabbing w/ Suzie and we were both saying how there HAS to be some kind of SP CD update. She's so BUSY at work, she can only write me a one page e-mail...Seriously, she is swamped at work and I still don't have a life, so what the hell.
Isn't there another SP member on the board? I thought one of them first posted. Well, any CD update would be awesome for the loyal SP fans, so we'll have to wait or start spreading rumors.
Yeah, I've been a football fan for over 20 years except I go for the teams that have won a Superbowl at one point. Ask Steve to tell you about his Vikings having gone to the Superbowl and uuuhhhhhmmmm CHOKED...cough cough....Where as I follow the Patriots (being a New Englander) and the Giants. The Vikings do have nice colors though, even though the black & silver of the raiders are my fav.
Oh well, have to run to the 2nd job. Can you get on Steve about an update? Seeing Suzie and I can't be there to put him against the wall and make him talk..

:loco: are you asking me to mug or beat up the dude? LOL if only you guys were here I bet he would be badly bruised and battered :tickled:

I was gonna ask you about Suze, she hasn't been seen around these parts in ages, I hope all is well with her! Dang, seems like you girls work your fingers to the bone... the daily grind is a toughie!

Yep, I agree the raiders wear my fav colors as well... too bad they have such a bad rep... or the fans do at any rate :D

So what else is going on with you besides work? :wave:

Oh honey, no need to resort to violence and abuse YET. I was just thinking if you talk to him, just kind of guilt him into attending to his fans. We'll see if that works...If not, onto plan "B"
She's been SO busy @ work. Holidays and flu season have people taking off work and she's left running the show. The poor thing. She's got one of those winter colds, so she'll be feeling better by June....It's not to say she isn't checking the board, there's just not alot of time to post. I start working on an e-mail to her at 7AM and send it at 1PM...This dam work gets in the way....:-(
Well, I did hear that it's proven that the colors of the team indicates the aggressiveness (i.e. the Raiders, Dale Earnhardt Sr. in the black #3, etc). Of course there's always exceptions to the rule...
Not much of anything is going on. It's winter, though it's a VERY mild 50 out today, so many people just hibernate. For me, I work a full-time and part-time job. Leaves me with little energy to do too much else. Going to Rhode Island in April for a night, LAX for a week or two, other than that, not much...
what about you? Did you have a good New Year?

prophetgoddess said:

Hey Steve, what about them Patriots? At least the both the Giants and Vikings suck. Hey there's always next year AGAIN..:Spin:
Totally haven't seen Christine post in quite some time....Pabla has been WAY better than I have been with posting!!!!!! I hang my head low....the shame......
maybe now that the holidays and hub bub a dub dub are over, there might be some posts.
Steve-o, what's shaking dude? Do tell! Update! And how is everyone else???:worship:

Pabla said:
:loco: are you asking me to mug or beat up the dude? LOL if only you guys were here I bet he would be badly bruised and battered :tickled:

I was gonna ask you about Suze, she hasn't been seen around these parts in ages, I hope all is well with her! Dang, seems like you girls work your fingers to the bone... the daily grind is a toughie!

Yep, I agree the raiders wear my fav colors as well... too bad they have such a bad rep... or the fans do at any rate :D

So what else is going on with you besides work? :wave:
Pabla babycakes, what's going on?????!!!!!!!! I'm fine girlie, just totally haven't been around!!! holidays were CUCKOO as always, been hit with the germs, and work is insane like Janet was saying. I am a supervisor, but now I am total head honcho cuz I am covering for my boss for two years. TWO, yeppers. And I lost one employee, so I am doing my bosses work, mine, and the employee that is no longer here. I've got it under control, but it is wicked busy. And then you throw in after school activities for the kiddos, and forget it!!!! Your week is gone! Poof!:erk:

I do check the board from time to time, but haven't really been on it like I should. Looking or posting!!! but now I don't feel so bad, it doesn't seem like anyone else has either!!!!!!!

Oh, I got a really cool belt for Christmas, and some cool boots that you would LOVE!!!! I actually thought of you! See? Not far from my mind! (and you should feel blessed, there is not alot of room in there!)

I hope the job, the car, your health are all in working order young lady!!!!!! And I hope the holidays were good to you!!!:wave:

prophetgoddess said:
Oh honey, no need to resort to violence and abuse YET. I was just thinking if you talk to him, just kind of guilt him into attending to his fans. We'll see if that works...If not, onto plan "B"
She's been SO busy @ work. Holidays and flu season have people taking off work and she's left running the show. The poor thing. She's got one of those winter colds, so she'll be feeling better by June....It's not to say she isn't checking the board, there's just not alot of time to post. I start working on an e-mail to her at 7AM and send it at 1PM...This dam work gets in the way....:-(
Well, I did hear that it's proven that the colors of the team indicates the aggressiveness (i.e. the Raiders, Dale Earnhardt Sr. in the black #3, etc). Of course there's always exceptions to the rule...
Not much of anything is going on. It's winter, though it's a VERY mild 50 out today, so many people just hibernate. For me, I work a full-time and part-time job. Leaves me with little energy to do too much else. Going to Rhode Island in April for a night, LAX for a week or two, other than that, not much...
what about you? Did you have a good New Year?

Thanks for updating Janet!!!!!!! Saves me the time!!! hehehe!!

Hey, I'll throw the first cheeseball at Steve if you need help getting it started!!:Spin:

prophetgoddess said:

Yeah, Patriots are looking great. Hope they have a great time watching the Super Bowl on tv this year! I'm having a Super Bowl party maybe Tom Brady could come over and have some nachos with the SP gang?

stevekachinsky said:
What questions about an SP CD?

How are the songs coming along? What's the ETA? Is there a name yet for the CD? Anything about the CD or the band. R U rehearsing? R u working on touring?
One last thing, have you visited your PM's yet?

SugarNspice said:
Pabla babycakes, what's going on?????!!!!!!!! I'm fine girlie, just totally haven't been around!!! holidays were CUCKOO as always, been hit with the germs, and work is insane like Janet was saying. I am a supervisor, but now I am total head honcho cuz I am covering for my boss for two years. TWO, yeppers. And I lost one employee, so I am doing my bosses work, mine, and the employee that is no longer here. I've got it under control, but it is wicked busy. And then you throw in after school activities for the kiddos, and forget it!!!! Your week is gone! Poof!:erk:

I do check the board from time to time, but haven't really been on it like I should. Looking or posting!!! but now I don't feel so bad, it doesn't seem like anyone else has either!!!!!!!

Oh, I got a really cool belt for Christmas, and some cool boots that you would LOVE!!!! I actually thought of you! See? Not far from my mind! (and you should feel blessed, there is not alot of room in there!)

I hope the job, the car, your health are all in working order young lady!!!!!! And I hope the holidays were good to you!!!:wave:

Hey sweetie, so sorry I have been bad and not replied until now... good to hear that you are hanging in there... covering for your boss 2 years though? OUCH! I know... thank god the holidays are over... you know they are nice but they are very stressful at the same time!

I am doing well, same 'ol... all is well, a few snags here and there, but what is life without those snags? :loco:

Car issues are good, I just submitted my claim paperwork to the at fault party 2 weeks ago and I am just waiting to hear back... I don't want to think about it too much, but I really hope all goes well there!

Well, you are very much missed around these parts but we understand your busy schedule... just don't kill yourself working!

:wave: