Where do they go?

Sure you can, but I find using a memory stick really convenient. I got a 8gb stick with over half of it dedicated for music and the rest I can use for school stuff or something since I'll always have it with me. I got all SX albums and a pile of other discs there. I just plug it in the usb port and that's it, I can access the music directly from the audio system and steering wheel buttons.

Probably the best thing invented for car audio since integrated aux plug. Aux plug was "nice", but this thing really perfects the system - No need for external players or any weird hassle. So easy and effortless a coma patient can do it. :p

a high capacity usb stick with all your music in it is definitely more convenient than carrying all those cd's in your car and having to switch between em etc.

Which cars can do this? I used to own a USB drive but lost it. The thing was smaller than my pinky finger! It makes it so easy to lose.

Also, just curious, do you guys here torrent music or buy from itunes?

buy from itunes?

fag-buys-music.gif_1288386874.gif

couldn't help it. :p

I don't live in iAmerica or use any iThing, so it's either cd's or illegally downloaded mp3's.

Which cars can do this? I used to own a USB drive but lost it. The thing was smaller than my pinky finger! It makes it so easy to lose.

Also, just curious, do you guys here torrent music or buy from itunes?

It depends. I usually give albums a first try via torrent and if I REALLY love and really want to support the band I'll buy it later on, down the road. Not always though ;).

^ In short: Apple is innovative, but it hypnotizes its fans with bullshit and they love it. It then exploits their foolish mass obsession with huge prices, discontinued support, etc. etc. and again, the zombie-like fans love it and continue to think Apple makes them better than normal people.

^ I don't know about any of the negative stuff with Apple. All I know is my Mac works great and has for the 6 years I've owned it. No pop-ups, no spyware or other malicious software or viruses entering my system. Apple makes outstanding products.

Haters gonna hate.

I don't see reason to refer to Microsoft as an even bigger company when both are huge as fuck.

I buy 5-10 albums a year on CD to support the artists. I have some I have never even taken out of the case, cause I had them on my pc already.

And oh yeah, I DL anything I wanna put on my MP3 player or whatever. Only times I ever PAY for a DL is when finding it for free seems too difficult (can happen) and getting it in a CD format is too much of a hassle. This happens less than once a year.

I would almost stop buying CD's completely if there weren't a few relatively small bands I really like and want to be able to continue doing what they do. I would never again buy a Metallica album though, even if it was the best thing I have ever heard (not going to happen). Sometimes I question the sensibility of buying anything as it is though... I mean, I sure as hell wouldn't give a shit about the income of farmers if I could just download food...

Not in the least. That has already been done by companies as big as Microsoft.

Yeah but Apple's smart because you can get people to fixate on things by making them pretty. Who doesn't want to lick that white box with a red apple logo right in the middle?

I mean, imagine if you will - an apple desktop turns into a woman. Do you want to have sex with her? Chances are probably yes you do.

I don't see reason to refer to Microsoft as an even bigger company when both are huge as fuck.

That's because I didn't.

Yeah but Apple's smart because you can get people to fixate on things by making them pretty. Who doesn't want to lick that white box with a red apple logo right in the middle?

I mean, imagine if you will - an apple desktop turns into a woman. Do you want to have sex with her? Chances are probably yes you do.

:lol:

I like you.

I had an ipod but somehow lost it a few months ago. I was running low on funds so tried using my CD walkman. It sounds great, but it hardly fits in your pocket and can easily turn off by itself if it moves too much. I tried using a cassete walkman but the sound quality usually sucks really bad and sometimes it just turns off for no reason at all. My last choice was to buy a cheap used MP3 player and I have to say it's way better than all of the above. You don't have to use itunes with it, it has a very advanced EQ feature, it doesn't have that annoying white background and it just sounds good as long as the song is 320 kpbs but then you have to take into consideration how much money originally went into the mixing and mastering process of the album. A lot of music in the last 15 years is so loud and has so much static, that no matter what kpbs it's in, it sounds horrible. That's the "loudness war" for you.

And I agree, Apple is a monopoly and most of the people who use their products are obnoxious. That's capitalism for you. It's very obscene how so many peope have to have an ipod rather than an MP3 player that's pretty much the same but much less expensive; seemingly just for deh lulz. How do you feel about Sony? I know Sony isn't much better than Apple but I swear I have never had a bad product from Sony. Whether it be CD players, headphones or whatever, Sony makes damn good products.

How do you feel about Sony? I know Sony isn't much better than Apple but I swear I have never had a bad product from Sony. Whether it be CD players, headphones or whatever, Sony makes damn good products.

Certainly. Where I live, Sony has always been commonly seen as a symbol for quality and reliability (and for good reasons).