Where can i buy these CD's???

Redragon

Jan 2, 2008
I am trying to get all the Symphony X CD's. I have all the special edition ones for the first 4 CD's but i am having trouble with finding some of the later ones...

I have heard about some demo CD's like "Rarities and Demos" and "Into the Blizzard"
Where can i order/buy these CD's???? I cant find them on Amazon or anything....

Also, where can i order/buy The Odyssey that has "Frontiers" on it??? And finally where can i buy "The New Mythology Suite" that has "Masquerade 98'" on it???

Thanks in advance!

Redragon

I believe the rarities & demos thing is a fan club issued item...others can confirm or deny this. Never heard of Into The Blizzard...perhaps the same? The Odyssey with Frontiers and V with Masquerade 98 are imports (from my USA perspective anyway), and I presume they would cost a pretty penny...but even so, I can't find them on my usual retail sites either :(

These sound like Japanese releases. Try ebay, I have seen a few on there. Or perhaps a site that sells Japanese import CDs?:)

"Into the Blizzard" was simply a joke made in the other thread. It doesn't exist ;)

Rarities and demos, as mentioned, is a fanclub only cd.

lol i guess thats what i get for trusting you guys! :lol:

Rarities and Demos--how can i get this CD??? Can i talk to a member about buying it???

You could download it :D
other_gone.gif

I found the Jap version of The Odyssey here (contains both Masquerade and Frontiers). And not a bad price considering...not sure what the shipping is though.

lol i guess thats what i get for trusting you guys! :lol:

Rarities and Demos--how can i get this CD??? Can i talk to a member about buying it???

Heh, sarcasm is sometimes hard to detect... stick around and you will start to figure out the members and their senses of humor :D

As for the fanclub cd, ask Jax if there are any left, then join the fanclub. That's the only legitimate way to get the cd.

You could download it :D
other_gone.gif

I found the Jap version of The Odyssey here (contains both Masquerade and Frontiers). And not a bad price considering...not sure what the shipping is though.

Thanks so much man, i owe ya one!

I am ordering the special edition for Paradise Lost(the DVD one and the extra tracks one)
And i am going to order the special edition for The Odyssey.

The only ones i cant find now is the The New Mythology Suite Special edition, and the members only CD Rarities and Demos ....

I never knew there was a V with masquerade.

Masquerade '98 has been on so many releases, it boggles the mind. Seems it was a popular bonus track to throw on in other markets. Originially released on Prelude to the Millenium in Japan. IT was subsequently issued as bonus a bonus track on V in South America if memory serves. I think it has even appeared on reiusses of Twilight in South America as well. It was released in the US on the Limited Edition of the Odyssey.

As far as other offically release items, I know I have some extra copies that aren't on the SX.com page yet. Just a timing issue.

Glenn

Masquerade '98 has been on so many releases, it boggles the mind. Seems it was a popular bonus track to throw on in other markets. Originially released on Prelude to the Millenium in Japan. IT was subsequently issued as bonus a bonus track on V in South America if memory serves. I think it has even appeared on reiusses of Twilight in South America as well. It was released in the US on the Limited Edition of the Odyssey.

As far as other offically release items, I know I have some extra copies that aren't on the SX.com page yet. Just a timing issue.

Glenn

The only special edition CD i have yet to find is the V - The New Mythology Suite with the bonus track Masquerade...

I have the Paradise Lost CD/DVD and i have the one with the extra tracks(alternate intro and beginning to sacrifice)

I ordered the Odyssey with Frontiers and Masquerade on it(so hard to find)

I have all the special editions for the first 4 CD's

And i have Prelude to the millennium, and Live on the edge forever.

And I am going to get the Fan Club CD once i become a member(hopefully today)

So yeah, the only one i need is V - The New Mythology Suite bonus with that bonus track...

man those postcards that come with the special edition of twilight are awsome. The rock bar I go to in Tokyo has the special edition of twilight, and since every time I go there I pretty much request some Symphony X and they know its my favorite band, they decided to just give me the postcards as a gift :)

The only special edition CD i have yet to find is the V - The New Mythology Suite with the bonus track Masquerade...

I have the Paradise Lost CD/DVD and i have the one with the extra tracks(alternate intro and beginning to sacrifice)

I ordered the Odyssey with Frontiers and Masquerade on it(so hard to find)

I have all the special editions for the first 4 CD's

And i have Prelude to the millennium, and Live on the edge forever.

And I am going to get the Fan Club CD once i become a member(hopefully today)

So yeah, the only one i need is V - The New Mythology Suite bonus with that bonus track...

Well, if you really want to be a completist....then you also need to have The French Tour edition of V. NO bonus tracks on that, but it does come with a bonus booklet of photos. And then you would also need the Japanese edition of Live on the Edge of Forever. NO bonus tracks here either, but the cover of the cd is completely different that the US and Euro versions.

V with Masquerade '98 was available from NEMS out of Brazil, if memory serves, and frequently pops up on Ebay.

Glenn

Well, if you really want to be a completist....then you also need to have The French Tour edition of V. NO bonus tracks on that, but it does come with a bonus booklet of photos. And then you would also need the Japanese edition of Live on the Edge of Forever. NO bonus tracks here either, but the cover of the cd is completely different that the US and Euro versions.

V with Masquerade '98 was available from NEMS out of Brazil, if memory serves, and frequently pops up on Ebay.

Glenn

Eh, i am only interested in having ALL the DVD footage of Symphony X and ALL the songs of every CD, if that makes sense.

Like i have 3 versions of Paradise Lost because i wanted the extra songs and DVD stuff.

I dont really care about different skins or anything, i just want all the songs and DVD junk.

What exactly is the tracklist for the fanclub CD, and is there going to be another one soon? Im tempted to join.

Jax, I know theres different prices for people in the US and people outside the US. Im an american but im living in Japan for now. Can I still get it for the US price if I decide to join?