Where have the girls disappeared from here

Eos?
Somnium??
Dora???
Bender????
Su Jacko?????
Sol??????

scared.gif

love can be your salvation or your ruin. in either case, it's the one thing you never give up. no matter how many times you say you do and convince yourself you do. (in)dependence is the key, just make sure u pick the right one at the proper moment tho. Umh. Do you think that love can exist in several different forms? Platonic love, romantic love etc...?
I find it weird that some people are able to break 'love' into many categories. Umh. I believe that love is just one big big thing. No detailed definition needed. But there can't be many different kinds of love. If you love your mother, your partner, your friends - you love all of them the same way. It's just so natural for a human being to direct romantic/sexual feelings towards only one person only. (It would feel rather odd if everyone was fooling around with their mother, don't you think?). But in the end, we choose the one, to whom we direct our romantic feelings, cause it's safe. We want to feel secure, we want to believe that we're the only ones for our boyfriends/girlfriends. It's dangerous to think that we aren't any more special than anyone else. It's a culture thing. i'm not using as many words as you are, or words as 'poetic', but that is so true...Those you love the most, will always hurt you the most. Love can be amazing but most of the times it ends with a lot of pain. But that's just a part of it I guess...Love comes in many forms, but I know you're directing towards the love/ in loveness between 2 people.
For some reason, I've always described it as falling into a big amiss, and if you end up falling on flowers or pierce ur butt on a spear is the biggest suprize. At one point I fell on flowers and they turned into them flesh eating things, just escaped on time I tell ya.
I wonder what it's like to be cushioned on vegetarian flowers.

You know, out of all the down falls I've come to the realization that I can give true love. Purest of pure with all it's intensity. Now comes the part of someone complimenting it and you not being to blind for it and to jump.

Risks. I guess lately people have been so clogged up with the nastyness ofevents and such that... we are so giving up on it all.

or maybe im just one big romanticus. hell...

I'm selfish and want someone to love me with all he's got!
I guess being rational and yet passionate would make it work... I just don't know. In my world, it contstanty revolves around love (the purest form), pretty boring if that would be taken away.

Life hey. It's only as complicated as you make it.

breaklose said:
love can be your salvation or your ruin. in either case, it's the one thing you never give up. no matter how many times you say you do and convince yourself you do. (in)dependence is the key, just make sure u pick the right one at the proper moment tho. Umh. Do you think that love can exist in several different forms? Platonic love, romantic love etc...?
I find it weird that some people are able to break 'love' into many categories. Umh. I believe that love is just one big big thing. No detailed definition needed. But there can't be many different kinds of love. If you love your mother, your partner, your friends - you love all of them the same way. It's just so natural for a human being to direct romantic/sexual feelings towards only one person only. (It would feel rather odd if everyone was fooling around with their mother, don't you think?). But in the end, we choose the one, to whom we direct our romantic feelings, cause it's safe. We want to feel secure, we want to believe that we're the only ones for our boyfriends/girlfriends. It's dangerous to think that we aren't any more special than anyone else. It's a culture thing. i'm not using as many words as you are, or words as 'poetic', but that is so true...Those you love the most, will always hurt you the most. Love can be amazing but most of the times it ends with a lot of pain. But that's just a part of it I guess...Love comes in many forms, but I know you're directing towards the love/ in loveness between 2 people.
For some reason, I've always described it as falling into a big amiss, and if you end up falling on flowers or pierce ur butt on a spear is the biggest suprize. At one point I fell on flowers and they turned into them flesh eating things, just escaped on time I tell ya.
I wonder what it's like to be cushioned on vegetarian flowers.

You know, out of all the down falls I've come to the realization that I can give true love. Purest of pure with all it's intensity. Now comes the part of someone complimenting it and you not being to blind for it and to jump.

Risks. I guess lately people have been so clogged up with the nastyness ofevents and such that... we are so giving up on it all.

or maybe im just one big romanticus. hell...

I'm selfish and want someone to love me with all he's got!
I guess being rational and yet passionate would make it work... I just don't know. In my world, it contstanty revolves around love (the purest form), pretty boring if that would be taken away.

Life hey. It's only as complicated as you make it.

Ooh fuck. What have you been listening to?