Where is Everyone From?

Wanderer:

My girlfriend and I are coming to Denver/Ft.Collins for 5 days next week to catch a Rockies game, visit old college friends, drink ourselves silly, etc. My question to you is: are there any very cool record stores near Denver that specialize in metal or hard-to-find shit? I can always use more CDs. Thanks in advance if you reply.

Originally posted by markgugs
Wanderer:

My girlfriend and I are coming to Denver/Ft.Collins for 5 days next week to catch a Rockies game, visit old college friends, drink ourselves silly, etc. My question to you is: are there any very cool record stores near Denver that specialize in metal or hard-to-find shit? I can always use more CDs. Thanks in advance if you reply.

hail...
do any metal band in new jersey??can you describe it??

well if you get this, there isn't a lot of speciality stuff. in ft collins i dont know of anything. just happy skratch i dont know what they have.

in denver, there are several stores that have soem good shit, but no specialty stuff. you should check angelos, they have a couple stores around. i always have the most luck with the lakewood and aurora stores. also chekc out recycle records at I-70 and kipling. they have a pretty good selection, though nothing amazing. denver is lacking in that area, though we have some good bands.

Originally posted by markgugs
Wanderer:

I live in Pennsylvania, in the Pittsburgh area. I live in a small shithole town full of inbreeds, losers, hicks, and preppy assholes. I'm the only one keeping it metal. If anyone in that shithole town wants to check out some metal, they know to come to me.

UTAH!!!!

Home of actor Robert Redford, Donnie & Marie Osmond, the Utah Jazz Basketball Franchise, Shitty-ass 3.2% beer, The Heavy Metal Shop, Host to the 2002 Winer olympics, headquarters to the LDS church (largest occult in the known world!), Polygamists, red-neck Mullets, Sundance Film Festival the word "wogget"and.......

ME!!!!! :eek:

I was born in Nashville, Tennessee, but I now live in Brentwood, a suburb of Nashville about 10 minutes south. In a few months I'll be in Murfreesboro, attending Middle Tennessee State University.

I live in the good ol' Lone Star State. So if ya'll ever yonder down in these parts maybe we can ride my ol' horse down to the supermarket and get some tobackey