Where is my Pure Sweet Hell?

Necrogoat

Mar 6, 2002
Visit site
Is anyone else dying to hear Pure Sweet Hell? I mean, Van posted that thing, and I don't know if anyone said anything, but fuck, I really want to hear it!!! Any clue as to what it sounds like, or if he did/will post those samples he promised? I will support that guy until the day I die! No idea if he will read this, but if he does, how was the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galexy?

Mikey Fresh/Wid It

fyi if you're expecting it to sound like Nevermore you probably won't like it. It is however very good IMHO... a bit of black metal mixed with some deathy stuff and Van sings (growls)...

That is no problem for me. Van is one of my favorite drummers, I will support him with whatever he does, EVER! He has a hip hop project, I will buy it, and then want to kill myself when I realize I own a hip hop CD. Get the idea? While Nevermore is my favorite band, I have about 3000 metal CD's. Not to mention that one Dave Weckl CD because Hellhammer reccommended it to drummers. Anyway, they vary from Mayhem, to Deicide, to Vomitory, to Exhumed, to Metallium, to Prototype, to Maiden, to Dream Theater, to motorhead blah blah blah.... So I love a wide variety of metal! Now that you mentioned its black/death, I want to hear it even more!!!!!!! Its not that I wouldn't love it to sound like Nevermore, its that having it be completely different is also great! (if that makes any sense at all.) Either way I want to hear it/buy it/own it/love it/cherish it, so when can I expect it??? I love Testament, and I love Dragonlord, so if that gives you any idea! I WANT MY PURE SWEET HELL!!!!!!

AAhhhh guide to the galaxy! I remember you giving me the book. I think that was the tour where we had our motorhome broken into and they stole, A bunch of our bags, laptop, clothes etc..all the good stuff. The book never made it to my house. I really should go pick up another copy, WD said at the time.."you never read Hitch guide?? whats wrong with you?"(you have to say that in the WD voice). As for mp3s of Pure Sweet Hell, there coming. Im still working on getting a site together. Hopefully in a couple of weeks. I'll let you all know then. thanks for the interest. cheerzz. VW

Haha, how coincidental. That was the tour where on the way back to my dorm (in Texas at Emo's before I got Crohn's and had to come home for good) I stopped at an IHOP and there were 3 cops inside. Well, its funny to me that the cops were inside, because while we ate, a dude busted the window of the car, and stole everything inside. Cops didn't see a thing, hmmmm. My friend bought his DHIADW CD at that show, and it was stolen just an hour later. My other friend got over 200 CD's stolen (in one of those big cases) and I got the DHIADW Case stolen with 7 signed pictures of me and you (1 Van, 1 Jim, 1 Jeff, 1 Curran, and 3 Warrel, because I didn't see him at the last 2 shows because of his mother's illness, so he didn't sign them until that night.) in it. I wonder what the hell some guys are doing with 7 pictures of me!?!? I mean, how the hell do you sell on ebay "Pictures of Nevermore with some guy named Mike, all signed 'To Mike' and one 'To Mikey Fresh.' Buy it now, 50 bucks!" I mean, what do you do with that? Anyway, I hope you get another copy of Hitchikers Guide, as the sound guy on that tour definately reccommended it to you, which is why I mentioned I had it, and why I brought it to give to you at L'amour. I am dying to hear Pure Sweet Hell, so bring it on!!!