WHERE THE F CAN I GET EVILE'S EP??????

If one appears on Ebay ever again... then thats where? And which one? Hell Demo will probably appear now and again, if your willing to pay that much, and i dont think All Hallows Eve will,thats a rare one.

If you want an original All Hallows Eve EP, you're pretty much screwed haha I have no idea how many were actually made..

As goes for the Hell demo, one was on eBay not that long ago (went for around £40) .. another one will probably pop up at some point, and probably go for more.

If you want an original All Hallows Eve EP, you're pretty much screwed haha I have no idea how many were actually made..

I'd estimate 150 were made, possibly 175-200. It was a while ago so it's all a blur really.

Weren't that many. Ebay is your best bet, or caving someone's head in. (Not just anyone, it'd have to be someone who owns the EPs, and your actions would have to result in you getting the EPs)

Aye if anyone has the Hell Demo then I'll do some mp3 swapsies with you hahaha.

I haven't heard Russian Roulette in what.. two years almost? I can't even remember how it goes and i used to love that song :(

By the way Ol, my mate wants to know if you use Pantene on your beard or not haha

Lordmoron - you are a star for passing these on. Been absolutely stuck listening to them since getting them from you - it's like getting a whole new album again :D

And 'All Hallows Eve' is a monster (excuse the pun) of a song...it's got everything a thrash song should have. Fucking genius.

Prophecy and The Living Dead are nearly as good ;)

I mean, its obvious why Killer from the Deep, Enter the Grave, thrasher and We Who Are About to Die were put on Enter the Grave. But I still think Dawn of Destruction and All Hallows Eve are more than worthy of being rerecorded and blasted out of our stereos.

I mean, its obvious why Killer from the Deep, Enter the Grave, thrasher and We Who Are About to Die were put on Enter the Grave. But I still think Dawn of Destruction and All Hallows Eve are more than worthy of being rerecorded and blasted out of our stereos.
That would be sweet :)