Is Opeth - Blackwater Park 2 Disc rare?

I don't know if it's only a single pressing or what. If you want it, I'd order it now, to be safe.

The "Harvest" video, is it a musicvideo like they show on MTV or is it "just" a live clip? Is the video good? I plan on getting the 7" instead, as I'm a vinylfreak. I don't particularly care for musicvideos, so if the video isn't anything extraordinary I might just as well get the 7".

Originally posted by Board
The "Harvest" video, is it a musicvideo like they show on MTV or is it "just" a live clip? Is the video good? I plan on getting the 7" instead, as I'm a vinylfreak. I don't particularly care for musicvideos, so if the video isn't anything extraordinary I might just as well get the 7".

The video is just some log from BWP studio session while the song "harvest" is playing...

Anyway, the video is a nice ad-on but the little gems are the 2 bonus tracks, those are your reason for buying BWP DE, not the video.

If you are looking for it.. you might want to also check on ebay. There is usually one or more on there all the time for the Limited 2CD edition.. plus lots of other little goodies sometimes.. ;-)

NP - Porcupine Tree - Moonloop