Where the mood comes from...

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
I mean music... Definitely the mood comes from the soul...
Everyone says we play suicidal blend of doom black metal... I was wondering where this suicide comes from... Ha! For last two months I am just fucked... everything goes as bad as one can imagine. Just everything... I still can bear that but it getting worse...

I know how that stuff goes. I've been deeply depressed for some time now, and if my girlfriend weren't keeping me sane or grounded, I'd snap. But look at it this way, your band is incredible. You've got a lot to look forward to.

Hang in there.

I don't know what's going on your life, but the music I heard from your band is very impressive. Things will change, inevitably.

...I'm not sure what gives people the "suicidal" vibe to your music, however. Maybe I'll understand when I hear more, but I would try to avoid and not concern yourself too much with the labels. Good music will transcend labels anyway.

Anyway, good luck...

I am deaf I know
But (my) heart can hear
The dayfall roars behind the cliff
I let Him take me high to throw
Down into the chasm of endless grief...

Hahahaa... okay! Let us climb up instead!
:)

Heilz, men!
Heilz Sonm dude!
So looooooooong time... And loooooots of websites before the present one...
Actually, i thought that was impossible for the date of ur live to happen. Are U really gonna do this??? That would be great, U know. I'm ready to book the tickets to Moscow NOW! But maybe u'll come to Piter??? That would be great twice!
Gallons of "Martovskoye" are waiting for us!
Please answer smth.
MY BEST HEILZ to DI ! (and late congratulations, of course...)
btw, ur "new" "winter solstice" is really one of the masterpieces, in technical side too.
wearing ur suicidal moods... but...