Where to buy Theocracy-Theocracy?

KingNothing2k

New Metal Member
Aug 10, 2011
Hi,
i'm from Germany and i'd like to buy the old Theocracy album.
Does somebody know where i can buy it?

I noticed it's availiable on amazon.com but i have no credit card....

Thanks in advance!

Paypal, Cash, Cash on delivery, bank transfer or direct debit. But for sure i would not prefer to use the last ones under all circumstances.
Paypal would be the best/easiest/safest imho.

Welcome to the boards! Here's what you need, Paypal and all :D

From thread: Theocracy 1st Album Update?
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/theocracy/669222-theocracy-1st-album-update.html
- post #21

athensbum as of March 11 said:
Here's the situation: we have probably 100-150 printed Theocracy Self-titled discs left. We have fewer than 10 complete CD packages, however. My understanding is that when the album was first printed, it was outsourced to multiple vendors to get the best prices, then assembled once the parts all arrived in the same place. So we have variable numbers of all the pieces (tray cards, booklets, CDs).

We'd like to hang on to as many complete CD packages as we can since that's literally all that's left of the original album printing, which is why we no longer have them for sale on the site or on Amazon.

If you would like to get the CD only, in a slimline CD case, we are selling those for $10 shipped within the U.S.; $13 shipped outside the U.S. Payments can be sent via PayPal to athensbum@yahoo.com; please indicate that you want the "self-titled CD-only deal" and include your address (and a phone # if outside the U.S.). I ship on Tuesdays and Fridays.

I'm really sorry I don't have better news for y'all -- but hopefully soon they'll be able to get a remastered/rerecorded version of the self-titled album out there for you! (and/or get the album on iTunes)

-Sue (a.k.a. Truman's mom/mailroom clerk/head groupie)

I was lucky enough to get the album new with the original art for $10 a few years back from a former band member. If the band is OK with it, I can scan the booklet for those who only have the bare cd edition.

Hi,
i'm from Germany and i'd like to buy the old Theocracy album.
Does somebody know where i can buy it?

I noticed it's availiable on amazon.com but i have no credit card....

Thanks in advance!

I have a couple extra of the original Theocracy cd (brand new). Send me a pm or email me (rachaelrmbm@gmail.com) and we can work out the details. \m/