¿Is this an official Theocracy Shop Merchandise?

GabrielC

Gabriel
Mar 11, 2009
Costa Rica
Hello Theocracy Guys (Matt, Shawn, Jon, Jared, Val),
and hello Theocracy fans,

I was surfing in Internet and found this site:

http://www.cafepress.com/theocracymusic

I have a question for you. I just want to confirm if this site is officially a Theocracy site and also, I would like to know if I or someone buy something (Theocracy related) in there, are you guys (Theocracy guys) being benefit from any purchase from that site?

I'm asking you this because I would rather buy something (from someone) knowing that is helping you (even if it is not much) in a certain way than knowing you are NOT getting anything from it.

I apologize if this was asked in any other thread or if this is known,

I really hope God blesses you more and more everyday,

Thank you,

Gabriel, yes, that is an official band site. Feel free to buy away!

For confirmation, go to http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/theocracy/476200-need-1st-theocracy-album.html and see post #5 by athensbum (Matt's wife).

The merch being sold online (Web shop, Amazon and the CafePress shop - www.cafepress.com/theocracymusic) & at shows all helps pay for important things for the band, like additional studio gear for recording and travel expenses. Thank you all so much for your support!!

I'd like a black t with the MoS artwork on it...but, alas!

They need to split their shops into one for the self-titled artwork, one for just the band, and one for the MoS artwork. You just have to make the appropriate links from the official band website to the multiple shops. That's what I do with merchandise shilling my orchid photographs.

That's a great idea, actually!! Now I just need the time to put it together... in the meantime, do any of you have any requests for specific designs?

I'd like a black t with the MoS artwork on it...but, alas!

They need to split their shops into one for the self-titled artwork, one for just the band, and one for the MoS artwork. You just have to make the appropriate links from the official band website to the multiple shops. That's what I do with merchandise shilling my orchid photographs.

Thank you for making so many options available already with the Theocracy logo. How about a red and green Christmas version?
I'm with prem for a black t with the MoS artwork and the self titled album art on black or blue would be terrific too.
Skeletor Goes to Mars would be nice to see - is copyright an issue?
And a package deal for the 3rd album with a matching shirt might be awesome. I'm short on cash, but would pre-order one in a second!