Theocracy Christmas Medley

Ooooh, I am definitely loving this. You guys are right - this does have a richer, fuller sound. Having listened to the previous two versions, this is definitely my favorite. Great work, Matt. :)

The only thing that bothered me from the previous mix was the beginning. The guitar sound was kinda lacking. Now not only that is fixed, but the rest sounds better, too.

Good job!

I didn't know that a remix could change the sound like that oO
Yeah, it is way better like that (I think especially to a part at 4:14-4:18 which sounded weird, and there were some other parts that needed a little improvement).

As soon as I played it I noticed there was a much better low-end. Thank you, Matt! :D Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from me, as well!

You know why people say 'happy holidays?' its because Christmas has got "Christ" in it, and even after 2000 years, hes STILL intimidating people ;D

Merry Christmas from me, as well!

You know why people say 'happy holidays?' its because Christmas has got "Christ" in it, and even after 2000 years, hes STILL intimidating people ;D

Because people are big babies. It's a free country until you declare that you are Christian, because after that they try to deem anything you say offensive or some other garbage. :mad: