Christmas Presents!!!

Since two years ago when I got the first Theocracy Christmas medley, I've been listening to it non-stop whenever 'the season' comes around. Drummer Boy was awesome... and a welcome addition to my Merry-Metal-Music listening.

So... I guess a question me and my Theocracy fan friends have been wondering, is 'Are their any plans this Christmas for a Holiday song?'

I honestly don't know if we're going to have the time this year, unfortunately! I'd hate to be the band that only released one album and a bunch of Christmas songs...I'd rather get that second album done. ;)

We'll see though...if worse comes to worse, at least there's a very cool (IMO) Christmas-themed ballad on the new record. So you may have to consider it a late Christmas present. :)

Matt Smith said:
We'll see though...if worse comes to worse, at least there's a very cool (IMO) Christmas-themed ballad on the new record. So you may have to consider it a late Christmas present. :)

What about releasing that ballad online on Christmas? Pleeeeeeaaaasee :D

No, you're not the only one who despises Christmas music. I am a christian but can't stand virtually every year at christmas time. The only time i've really liked any christmas music is Whiteheart's 'little drummer boy' and i didn't mind Matt's version of 'drummer boy' .....Generally i am so glad when the christmas season is over
I'd rather matt concentrate on the second album...maybe give us a little treat of music snippet from the new album around the time of dec 25th might be a good idea?

Now playing: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Time - 1981

I also love Christmas music. I look forward to it all year long. My family always listened to it when I was growing up, so it's a mental connection to a pure, innocent time for me. And I wasn't even Christian then (not until age 25).

I can't say that I love ALL Christmas music, but I do have a few favorite Christmas cds. All of TSO's is stellar stuff IMO!

If it's well done, then I usually like it, but I can't stand that old generic Here Comes Santa Clause crap! Hehehehe....