2012 Christmas Medley??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoC1Bar

New Metal Member
Dec 26, 2011
Just wondering if anyone *cough*Matt*cough* knows if there's gonna be a 2012 medley or Christmas song? I look forward to these since I found Theocracy a few years ago and they're one of the funnest gifts I get :)

I doubt it, based on Matt's explanation from last year on why they didn't do one:

Matt Smith said:
I'm mixing the new Soulspell record at the moment and have other projects after that, Jon is getting married today and heading to Hawaii, and with all the interviews and everything in preparation for the album, there's just no time. I've been waiting for the right opportunity to wind the annual Christmas song tradition to a close anyway, because there's only so much that can be done and it has to stop at some point...plus I don't want to become "the Christmas band," as it were, with more Christmas material than real material.

Not saying we won't ever do another one, just not this year and not every year. Besides, there's plenty of Metal Christmas stuff out there nowadays--it's pretty played out, to be honest. I'd much rather concentrate on As the World Bleeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.