Merchandise

I am a new fan of Theocracy and I didn't even get a chance at a shirt. I believe those shirts are absolutely awesome, and would love to have a L. A poster of the Theocracy album cover would be great too. But please make more shirts!

Once we get the file to print from, we are going to order more album cover/logo T-shirts! So far I have seen requests for L & XL. . . how should we break down the order? I was thinking we could get about 50-60 shirts for now.

For girls (like me) I was thinking about just ordering some large Youth shirts--they wind up being about the size of a girly shirt but without the shrinkage issues. Thoughts?

Also, was thinking about tank tops, or what about white shirts with just a black logo? And/or black shirts with a white, silver or gold logo? Can't go too crazy, but we may as well take advantage of that set-up fee we'll get charged with every order. Let me know your thoughts, since for some reason I can't read minds!

The black shirt with white/silver/gold logo sounds good, but as I don't have an original shirt, I would still want one of those first.

Sue, I'd love a black tank top with just the Theocracy logo. I think those would be really cool. Literally. ;)

If you get them made, I'll definitely buy one. But if not, that's cool too. :)

Matt Smith said:
And while you're all brainstorming about this, be sure to let me know who's going to pay for all of it and with what. Thanks!

We're going to pay for all of it with YOUR CREDIT CARD!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: