My Top 50 of 2011

Great list Glenn. Just from going through that you've already turned me onto Amaranthe. When I have more time I am going to listen to a lot more of the stuff you posted. Just curious... did the new Whitesnake or Warrant catch your ear this year? I thought they were both very good.

Not that at all, just always fascinated by the sheep mentality. But hey some people need leaders, up until they drink the punch.

Ah, okay. You do realize I wasn't serious, right? :lol:

Following a "leader" as you put, does not equal sheep mentality...

Just remember that every court has a King, a Prince, the followers... and the jester. ;)

I assume falconer will have another new record next year or was that speculation that he hates them too? hahaha

Unlikely. They don't usually put out one new album a year. They did for their first three, but the last few albums have been every two years or so. So I would guess speculation that he hates them. Even though he doesn't. :loco:

So uhm...Milton smells!

Unlikely. They don't usually put out one new album a year. They did for their first three, but the last few albums have been every two years or so. So I would guess speculation that he hates them. Even though he doesn't. :loco:

So uhm...Milton smells!

But I mentioned earlier in the thread that *I like Falconer*. :lol:

I never was one to bow to kings.

pretension.jpg

But I mentioned earlier in the thread that *I like Falconer*. :lol:

I know. But you still smell!

like puppies and rainbows.

JGolden - it's not that you don't share "the court's" mentality, it's that you're a dick. AeonicSlumber rarely shares the popular opinion, yet people like him much better than they used to. Why? Because he toned it the fuck down. You can still issue a dissenting opinion without being an ass of epic proportions.

I know. But you still smell!

like puppies and rainbows.

JGolden - it's not that you don't share "the court's" mentality, it's that you're a dick. AeonicSlumber rarely shares the popular opinion, yet people like him much better than they used to. Why? Because he toned it the fuck down. You can still issue a dissenting opinion without being an ass of epic proportions.

I laughed.

:lol::lol::lol:

OrbWeaver Wins.

FATALITY!