Where to get Opeth Merchandise

Jul 13, 2003
Visit site
Okay, I'm dying for an Opeth shirt. I even made one with those computer iron on sheets. Is there any place that I can find quality Opeth merchandise? I found one place that had some cool things www.punkassgear.com, but i really don't know if i trust them. They seem a bit unprofessional to me. Has anyone bought anything from there? Anyone know a safe place to buy Opeth merchandise?

Radikal_Dreamer said:
Okay, I'm dying for an Opeth shirt. I even made one with those computer iron on sheets. Is there any place that I can find quality Opeth merchandise? I found one place that had some cool things www.punkassgear.com, but i really don't know if i trust them. They seem a bit unprofessional to me. Has anyone bought anything from there? Anyone know a safe place to buy Opeth merchandise?

i just bought a couple shirts for there, waiting to see how it turns out....

Goddammit! the stupid Hot Topic near me had one forever and i never had the money to buy it and now that i do, they dont have it anymore! Fucking hell....
Oh well...

Crenshaw said:
Buy it at your local metalstore ! ;)

See, i'd do that, but there's one problem...There is no local metalstore. I've tried to find one within 50 miles of here and still...none. See, the problem is that i live with all hicks. All around here everyone listens to country, so if i want a band shirt from a store 'round here, it'd probably be country....

Radikal_Dreamer said:
See, i'd do that, but there's one problem...There is no local metalstore. I've tried to find one within 50 miles of here and still...none. See, the problem is that i live with all hicks. All around here everyone listens to country, so if i want a band shirt from a store 'round here, it'd probably be country....

I live in a small town in I tiny, but nevertheless rich country called Norway, and in my little town (called Trondheim) we have 3 metal stores, I guess the centre of the area called Trondheim (where the 3 metal stores are located) is as big as you neighbourhood, haha !

And if you count regular cd-stores, with a metal selection and a few metal shirts, add like 15.

But, I think the stores can order shirts and stuff like that for you.