Where to go in PRAGUE and BERLIN?

P-E

Munchkin
Jul 31, 2008
Montreal, QC
A friend of mine and I are going on a school trip from Prague to Berlin, starting April 1st. :headbang:

We wondered what we should eat in both of the cities (and where), what we should visit, where to drink good beer in Berlin :)kickass:) and all that kinda stuff.

I know there are a few from Germany (didn't see a lot from Czech Republic though) here so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot. :)

P-E

A friend of mine and I are going on a school trip from Prague to Berlin, starting April 1st. :headbang:

We wondered what we should eat in both of the cities (and where), what we should visit, where to drink good beer in Berlin :)kickass:) and all that kinda stuff.

I know there are a few from Germany (didn't see a lot from Czech Republic though) here so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot. :)

P-E

Berlin = Paul's Metal Eck

awesome metal pub :headbang:

Clubs:
K17 - Gothic style club, make shure you wear an yellow shirt or something like that and you're the paradise bird;) always funny and relaxed atmosphere
Knaack - Indie style club, it's ok, fucking shitty securities...
Magnet - Indie style, pretty funny but they move(d) to an other place
Dunno if you like electro, I like it when I go out to party hard;) - Icon; Fireclub; Tresor(hmm)

Bars:
I don't go often in Bars so... Check out the "Freibeuter", punk style, Barkeeper is a mate.