Where was Jim and who was his replacement @ Studio 7 on 8/3/07???

Actually, Warrel is being replaced by the singer from White Stripes, Jeff is being replaced by Curt Cobain's ghost, Steve is being replaced by C.C. Deville, Jim of course is being replaced by the Captian Morgans guy and the part of Van will be played by Sheila E.

All I know is that Jim is dealing with the Crohns disease taking a break from the band to get healthier again, supposedly temporary. Steve is still recovering from the Kidney trasnplant action that disabled him a while ago. Don't think Steve is coming back at this point. I have heard that there is some fun behind the scenes business at work. Chris filling in is becoming more and more common I talked to him breifly after the gig and he said the usual stuff, "playing it by ear and helping out when needed."

I still maintain that Broderick should be in the band full time.

Nevermore can write an album after that entitled "Betcha Can't Play This"

I reckon if Steve was coming back - even if it is in 6 months time - they would not have removed him from the website. Wake up and smell the bacon chaps!

The man on bass is Tim Johnston, a long, long-time friend of the band. Great guy, great bass player, keeping Jim's boots warm till he's back. If you've ever seen Randy Hansen live in the US, you've proabably seen him.

CQ