Where will YOU be when the Wacko Jacko verdict is announced!

Everyone said, if they go with the conspiracy count, they're going to fuck it up, and indeed they did. And I don't believe that Jacko shoved alcohol down their throats either. I dunno, it just seems a bit far fetched. They should have just kept it simple -- I really honestly believe that he just cuddled and touched up boys in their underwear and that's what the case should have been. There was no need for 10 counts, just a couple.

They said that once the conspiracy allegation (count 1) fell flat on its face, everything else tumbled with it.

Juror #1 was interviewed today -- he says very bluntly, "Yes, I believe that Jackson molested those children but that's not what the case was about", and he's absolutely right!! The prosecution went after the wrong battle, and the jury did the right thing by dismissing everything other than what was presented to them. That is what the justice system is about.

And did you hear about the mother?? What a loony! She couldn't take her eyes of the jury when she spoke, apparently she didn't have the biological need to blink either (which made the 'wide open eye gaze' rather disconcerting), and to top it off, she would shake her head and snap her fingers at the jurors. :lol:

Fucking loons trying to prosecute other looneys. What a complete waste of time and money.

california.

and we all know what having a wide eyed unblinking look can result in.
abc_gma_bride_050503_t.jpg