Whered james go?

i heard from james last night!!!

he is doing well and has been quite busy. he sends his regards and apologizes for not being able to answer e-mail/post messages as he has been without internet access for a while.

he promises a full-update when he gets the chance!

ms. anthrope said:
i heard from james last night!!!

he is doing well and has been quite busy. he sends his regards and apologizes for not being able to answer e-mail/post messages as he has been without internet access for a while.

he promises a full-update when he gets the chance!
On this date, is he still without internet access? I sent him an invitation to join my DeathAndControlDenied group site yesterday. I'm just wondering if he even got it.

I just spoke to him a few days ago. He told me to buy a VHT rather than Peavey or Bogner. Other than that, he must be doing well = )

They are the best. I have one at this time but with two more being built. I love them to death. I was talking to JM about em too, it's so exciting to have a friend get a sponsorship deal.

james thinks im silly, cause i mod my guitars and equipment. but oh well. hheheh james has his way of dealing with guitars and so do i. lol i just prefer the choopped up non stock way. i cant wait to tell hgim of my plans for my bc rich warlock.