Where's Bryant?

guardian26 said:
Hey where the heck is Bryant? Is he still passed out in his hotel room?

Uhhhm, if I was a betting man and I was in Vegas and they had odds on it (they prolly do), then I would put money on Bryant still passed out in his hotel room. :D

lady_space said:
Did anyone not see this thread on the ProgPower forum?
Shaye

Oh yeah! One of the funniest things I've ever read on a forum. I picked up The Princess Bride at Wally World yesterday for $7.50. Talk about bang for the entertainment buck.

Wheezer said:
Uhhhm, if I was a betting man and I was in Vegas and they had odds on it (they prolly do), then I would put money on Bryant still passed out in his hotel room. :D

Hmmm...... I was over an hour late checking out. However.... at the Granada's rate for my less than impressive suite, Harumi would have rolled me onto the luggage rack and out onto West Peachtree St. Sunday if necessary rather than stay another night. I'm here though guys. :D

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hmmm...... I was over an hour late checking out. However.... at the Granada's rate for my less than impressive suite, Harumi would have rolled me onto the luggage rack and out onto West Peachtree St. Sunday if necessary rather than stay another night. I'm here though guys. :D

Bryant

he returns at last!

Bryant said:
Bryant

:lol: :lol: Yeah, she prolly would have.