If you love TM say "HELL YEAH"

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
This place is dead !! Tad Morose is playing lots of shows in the next few months. They deserve it !! Hey put on "Cyberdome !!"

"Was it worth it all ? ...... I don't know"

Bryant

Hell Yeah! \m/ sad I missed 'em PP5, sad I'll miss them in Chicago, but very happy more and more peeps are listening to TM. I turn everyone I meet/talk to onto TM! Here's to a future west coast show! TM in L.A. HELL F'KIN YEAH!

dargormudshark said:
Hell Yeah!!!

it is kind of hard saying that while listening to Riverside I need to mellow out though, I have been listening to Death/Thrash/Black alot today

Riverside really is awesome. Somehow it keeps finding its way back into my cd player.

Walter_Langkowski said:
HELL YEAH!!! I will be headbanging and fistpumping it up at J.J. Kelley's in Lansing. I'm going to be loving it!!!

Wish I could be there. :yell: Oh well.... I will be changing the diapers of the next greatest guitarist/Bama Linebacker/Steeler Linebacker. :loco:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Wish I could be there. :yell: Oh well.... I will be changing the diapers of the next greatest guitarist/Bama Linebacker/Steeler Linebacker. :loco:

Bryant

I won't be at the show either so we will just have to read all the people oon the forum posting how great it was and what we missed. The only band I would care to see is TM though.

dargormudshark said:
So far the only song I have heard is "Looseheart" is it all like that?

The rest of the cd is similar. If you liked "Loose Heart" you'll like the rest. You won't be doing any headbanging from this cd, but if your looking for music to get lost in this is the cd for you. I highly recommend it.

Oh and I forgot to add my "HELVETE JA!!!!!!!" Can't wait to see them in April.

Kim

MadRobb said:
HELL YEAH!
Whenever TM will be touring in Sweden, I will be there. :)

Now why would they ever tour Sweden ? That would be silly !! I am just joking. I hope they can find some well deserved fame in their home country. For the size of Sweden, your country has put out more than it's share of great bands and artists, but Tad Morose is as good or better than any of them.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Now why would they ever tour Sweden ? That would be silly !! I am just joking. I hope they can find some well deserved fame in their home country. For the size of Sweden, your country has put out more than it's share of great bands and artists, but Tad Morose is as good or better than any of them.

Bryant
Yeah! That's what I've always said. It's strange really... I don't know what a band needs here in Sweden, connections or skill (it seems like connections... You'll know what I mean if you move to Sweden :ill: :)

I will do my best to let people know about TM, for both parts' sake. :Spin: :headbang:

HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!!

No-Mercy said:
HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!! HELL YEAH!!

Welcome to the board. Good to see someone here near Steeler country (American football team for you non-Americans.) Good luck getting your band together. Do some TM covers !!

Bryant

Good luck No-Mercy...It is hard finding people to play this type of stuff. My band is alot more than TM but we have a few Power Metal songs. As of right now things are looking good and bad at the same time for my band, but overall I think it is more good than bad.