fave TM song........

Urban breed said:
I wouldn't know. Judging by the posts I would say Anders might...

Definitely Southern Rock (ala Lynyrd Skynyrd) but with more hard rock influence. The guitars were a little more distorted and some of the songs were a little faster than the bigger SR bands like LS and Allman Bros. The guitarist/vocalist is a monster on that bluesy lead stuff and truely one of the best at that craft. Despite living in the area where Southern Rock is huge, very little of it did I like when I was younger. Blackfoot with their hard rock influence was a "transition band" into that genre for me.
Now to get back on the subject... :loco: today my fave TM song is "Afraid to Die." I posted one of my short novels on another thread about the song so I won't repeat it here. :D

Bryant

Can I add my fav of the Modus Vivendi album;" Mother Shipton's words". There's that little riff part that is soooo heavy, great song...But the album is VERY strong overall, other songs are just as good.

cool to see how it goes fron the fave TM song to the Southern Rock... actually I like Southern Rock, well, the stuff I heard sofar...

And to come back on the topic :)
I hardly can pick a fave song... but when someone would ask meto name a TM song, "In The Shadows" would be the first one on my mind. Since I do sing it at work quite often I guess I should call it my fave... and no I can't sing, so you can feel sorry for my work mates... LOL

Lol, all that matters is if you enjoy singing. :)

Silkie said:
cool to see how it goes fron the fave TM song to the Southern Rock... actually I like Southern Rock, well, the stuff I heard sofar...

I hardly can pick a fave song... but when someone would ask meto name a TM song, "In The Shadows" would be the first one on my mind. Since I do sing it at work quite often I guess I should call it my fave... and no I can't sing, so you can feel sorry for my work mates... LOL

Silkie said:

Southern rock is no different than any other rock music. Some bands appeal to some, some to others. If you don't mind blues (and a touch of country, but usually just a touch) influence in your rock music, Southern Rock bands have much to offer. I grew up around it and honestly didn't like it until I reached my thirties. It doesn't get a lot of spins today, but it has it's moments.
The place I work at is so loud, I can sing as much as I want and no one will know >:p~ Everyone has earplugs in. It's hard to pick a fave song from TM. :err: MV is solid as is MotD. My faverecently has been "Afraid to Die" but I think I said that on a couple of posts already. :erk:

Bryant