Modus Vivendi

dargormudshark

Sep 25, 2003
houston,Tx
www.dreamspaceonline.com
Hey Bryant I got the Modus Vivendi cd in the mail today and have been listening to it ever since, I am going to order it this week. It's funny since you addressed it to Dargor my mom thought it was for the Pakistani neighbors across the street. Cyberdome is such an awesome song and they better play it at progpower, along with "Time of no Sun" I don't think I can stress that enough! Clearly Insane, Afraid to Die, Mother Shipton's Words, Take on the world are all awesome. Life in a lonely grave is pretty good too. I think this and Undead are alot alike. They are both awesome though. Anyway, thinks for sending it. I think my fellow art students will be listening to Cyberdome tomorrow.

dargormudshark said:
Hey Bryant I got the Modus Vivendi cd in the mail today and have been listening to it ever since, I am going to order it this week. It's funny since you addressed it to Dargor my mom thought it was for the Pakistani neighbors across the street. Cyberdome is such an awesome song and they better play it at progpower, along with "Time of no Sun" I don't think I can stress that enough! Clearly Insane, Afraid to Die, Mother Shipton's Words, Take on the world are all awesome. Life in a lonely grave is pretty good too. I think this and Undead are alot alike. They are both awesome though. Anyway, thinks for sending it. I think my fellow art students will be listening to Cyberdome tomorrow.

No problem my friend. :D I know you will buy the CD. I don't know you by any other name but Dargor so that is how I addressed it. I think it is a masterpiece and I can't wait to see those guys at PPV. If you are like me, a few songs will hit you immediately, then others will rip your head off in a week or so. great disc.

Bryant

In my case Life in a Lonely Grave and Mother Shipton's words are reversed but otherwise, much the same
biggthumpup.gif